Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday 8-25

FitnessFreak- Is this diet for bulking or tweaking your metabolism (or both)?? Sounds like *fun* lol.. Ive been bulking and having to up my macros and its the HARDEST THING IVE EVER HAD TO DO lol! (and this is from someone that ised to be a compulsive binger!)
Good luck either way I look forward to seeing how it goes and any progress you make :)

I have been busy all day. I go up early and jogged 5 miles on the treadmill and burned 635 calories. Then I did Turbo Jam 3 T. Total calories burned was 819. I had a doctor appointment this morning and one this afternoon. Went grocery shopping before the one this afternoon because my dd removed the melanomas. I have 5 stitches in the crease on the side of my nose and a compression bandage on. Didn't want to go shopping afterward LOL She assures me that you will hardly be able to see the scar after it heals if I take care of it like I did the biopsy.
I got Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 3 and Rumble today. I listened to the free cd in the car on the way to my appointment. WIll be fun trying these out. Maybe in awhile I can preview them:) I recieved some flowers from dh for my birthday which is Wednesday.
We celebrated yesterday at dd's house:)

Linda, I have In the Ring and really like it a lot. It does have some lower impact in it. There are some great premixes. Sometimes I like to do the med ball intervals premix. I use a 10# med ball(she uses an 8) Sometimes I wear my weighted gloves but not always. I love the music on this one as well. Definitely a worthwhile purchase. This is one of my favorite Kickbox workouts.

Debbie, I bet you see some results just because you are really changing things up from what you have been doing.

Attachments

• birthday flowers 08 001 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    birthday flowers 08 001 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 8
DEb -

Forget about Paypal.....as I just lost my Paypal account. Husband is being real prick. Please only order me 1 of the Berrylicious and 1 of the Mango Tango. if you send them, I'll get a check to you. I'm going to lose computer access at any time now.....so I won't be able to communicate. He took my cellphone also.

Hmm. He is really making things difficult, isn't he, Lora? I guess you two are past the point of counseling? If so, it would really be best for him to be civil, makes it so much easier for everyone. My divorce was final not too long ago, and fortunately, it was all 95% civil. I just got my maiden name back, too.

Yesterday I didn't work out, but I went to dinner in the evening with my former (but short term) BF and another friend. I don't know what he thought, but on my end at least, it was surprisingly devoid of wierdness. It struck me as odd as I was driving to be going over there for the first time not as the GF, but other than that, no wierdness. Interactions as normal minus the obvious.

Today I just finished the drills and first combo from KPC, then I did one of the abs sections and one of the stretch sections from Amy's Abs and Stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.