Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Oct 10

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did David Whitley's Power Circuit Kettlebell workout follwed by Ten Minute Trainer Total Body and then I did abs - did Mountain Climbers with feet on gliding discs and hands on med ball, hanging abs - up and overs, and Kayaks on stability ball (from Valerie Waters workouts) with weighted bar. Workout was 73" and I burned 523 calories. I used my 20-35 lb kettlebells.

Have great workouts everyone.

Suz - yes, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I can't believe it took 49 years to feel this way!

Nice to talk to everyone. I'm running late cuz I didn't hear my alarm, as usual, and overslept.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

My legs should be toast today, but I think I feel less and less DOMS with the legs so today I am gonna do a bunch of airborne stuff..jacks, etc. I just feel good and I need to do it. I also need to work shoulders and abs before I go off to work. Gonna decorate for Halloween also...a bit late with that!

Lora,

So very good to hear you are much happier now, and you certainly sound like you are too. It really makes me feel good to know you have that happiness and peace in your life because you deserve it!

Suz,

Teeny bit of muffin??? lol. My horoscope is good for today. Tomorrow says I am gonna be lonely so I am gonna find LOTS to do so I am not thinking about being "lonely". lol.

Last edited:
TGIF Yahoo

Morning Gang,

Lora: Nice work, I’m going to buy me a 15lb or 20lb Kettlebell looking to buy Russian Kettlebell workout, taken it to the next level.

This morning, woke up real early:eek: I had NO plans of working out today, cuz, still a little under the weather, since I could not go back to sleep, decided why waste this precious time. Got my fat ass up and did GS legs & floor work, Here’s me stats:

BB Squats:
50/50 60/60 70
(holy molly) felted this real good for last set used 20 vest)

DB Front Lunges:
15/20/15
(I was out of breath after these)

DB Pile Squats:
15/15/20

DB Leg Press:
10/15

BB Deadlifts:
(got dizzy)

Floorwork:
Tibialis Anterior Toe Pulls
Glute Squeeze w/ upper body on ball
One leg rollouts on ball (upper body on ball) R/L
Glute Press on ball (upper body on ball) R/L
Glute Tucks w/ 10" step and band R/L
Roll-Ins on ball
Single Leg Roll-Ins on ball R/L
Inner Thigh Squeeze on ball
Inner Thigh Lift w/ band R/L
Vertical Outer Thigh Press w/ band
Outer Thigh Raise w/ band R/L

Since I had NO resistance band too use, I used my ankle weights: I ordered Dyna Bands, green, purple & silver hopefully I get em today. BBL

Had a puke status workout this morning and real proud of what I accomplished!:D

Superset A
Pullups
6/8, 4/8, 3/8 **first number is unassisted, up 2 on first set & 1 up one on second set from last week:D**
DB Floor Press
8/8/8 - 45's ***up 3#, and brutal***

Superset B
Chins
6/8, 5/8, 5/8 - ***instead of assisted, after first number rested about 10-15 seconds and finished set, also up 2 on each set:D:D***
DB Incline Press
8/8/7 - 41's **up 1 #, probably could have gotten last rep, but didn't think it would have been pretty, so I said forget it!:eek:****

Superset C
Inverted Rows
15/15/15
Decline Pushups
20/20/20
**halfway through this superset is when I started to fell like I wanted to puke***

Then did cardio at an approximately 20/40 ration for 8 rounds using 4DS BC, then combo 1 from Amy's ASC 3. Then I was out of time :p

Lora - Sounds like you don't have insomnia any more :p:D!

Good Morning Maniacs!

Hi All,

I couldn't stand it and weighed myself, I'm 6 pounds down and doing the happy dance while I eat my eggwhite omelet.

Calories yesterday were around 900 in, burned over that doing Cathe's LoMax 967 whoooohooo!. I forgot how tough that was! Great interval work. Again, without even trying just purely southbeach, my fat was 35%, carbs were 15% and 50% protein.

This morning I did Ripped 1000 for the very first time. And ya know what, I loved it. It's got a lot of four limbed moves which work well for me in this fat shredding, no melting stage.

Teddygirl, you are funny...I thought you were going to say you found a resistance tube in there. but an ezcurl?

Diane Sue, it's amazing how cutting carbs works. I was miserable at the Italian restaurant the other night though, but I made it through it.

Hermia, Friday should not be the longest day of your week sweetie!

Lora, you sound the happiest, I'm glad there is some light in your world.

Debbie..forgot to mention you cracked me up by calling a spade a spade and not mincing words about Lora's unDH. LOL

Suzeq- ....STOP ALL THE MUFFIN TALK LOL! I might have to go chew on a fresh stick of butter for you, cuz that is allowed on my diet!

I'm so jealous of the smith machines you maniacs own!

Hi to all I missed and Happy Friday to all.

I have plenty of unhappy people to piss off today.

Amber

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candance. Had an excellent workout and went all out with it. Felt great!

Cardio stats:
55 minutes
42 minutes in zone
344 calories burned
3.3 miles travelled

Nice workouts everyone! No time for personals today. You all know my Friday's and weekends are busy and I'm not online much. So I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hey Crazies! Rest day for me...maybe, unless I get bored later. LOL!
I have a doc's appt. later too. Gosh, I don't have much time to post again!
I'm cracking up at Teddy's ezcurl rolling around in the trunk unnoticed for 2 YEARS, "Do ya hear that odd clanking sound hon? I just can't figure out where it's coming from, hmmm." Then Amber saying she's gonna piss people off today. I'm all for that! Oh and 6 lbs down YEAY!

Later customers coming..............

Dallys: lol:) EZ bar, had NO where too roll, girl, you can’t hear nothing in my truck I’m embarrass to even tell what was in there I threw out 5 car mats, my spare tire isn't in places, my son baseball cards, clothes and shoes for goodwill. Girl, it's mess of stuff and still needs to be purged!:eek::eek: It is ridiculous just down right nasty, Yeah I said it:eek:

Amber: You go girl! ;)

I had to cut my workout short :? I took the girls to school and as soon as I got home my dil called and I had to go back out to pick up my grandson. I started with a 6 mile run on the treadmiil and then did Amy's Hi/Lo Dome bosu portion of the workout.
I had planned on coming back and doing a little more weight work and like maybe the weights only of Amy's Step and Pump and then finish with a good stretch tape. I still may get it in but may run out of steam. Workout burned 883 calories this morning and workout was 1hr and 33 minutes.

Off day for me (I think.. I might change my mind after work if I don't end up going out or something).

Not sure what I want to do next I haven't devised my plan yet so I best wait til tomorrow ;)

Amber.. going to piss people off today? Can I come?

Well I decided to rest today...for some reason..hmmmmm (lol) I just started feeling extremely tired. I will do it tomorrow...my poor little legs are fried to death. Anyhow...I am not in the mood to piss off anyone. I am in the mood for love! :p Haven't seen my husband in a week as he traveled. So missed him.

I finally went back and did the weights and stretch of Amy Bento's Step and Pump and then I did Rumble stretch with 3# dumbbells. I burned 260 more calories making my total calorie burn today 1143 calories.

Teddy, I had to laugh at you finding your ez curl bar.

Amber, yes it makes a big difference in appearance cutting a lot of carbs. Wow, you burned a lot of calories with Low Max. I usually get around 500 out of it. Sometimes I think my HR monitor is off on the calories. It is way off from what my treadmill tells me (which is way higher) Even running on an incline. Plus my calories in sometimes are over my calories out according to my hr monitor and I still lose weight or weight stays the same.

Charlotte, enjoy your time with your dh:)

Dallys and Pebblesus I hope you are enjoying your rest day.

Hi Hotties :)

Well, this week has not been the best in terms of turning out as I had planned. Wednesday, I was not able to get a workout in and that really bummed me out. Yesterday I did the weight portion of GS Legs (all I had time for). I have found that since I go heavier than Cathe on the squats that I have to slow it down - the speed for the rest of the workout seems ok. This morning, I did floorwork to finish it up, a section of Ab Hits, and then did CC#1 on the stepmill (with weighted vest for first challenge). I usually don't wear the HRM for weight work so for cardio, I burned 417 calories with avg HR of 160 and max of 182. Went 141 floors and 2.94 miles. I'm feeling it all now!

You people do some awesome workouts and I'm so happy to be a part of your group. :)

Hello there!

Tonight's workout was the 2 sets upper body premix of Push Pull and then ab segment one of Abs and Stretch (Amy). Dang....thought I was gonna make it to bed earlier. I'm so bad at getting to bed significantly earlier than midnight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.