Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 7/17

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning! I did GS back, shoulders and biceps plus a few assisted chin ups. Then I did the KB cardio from CTX. It was a good workout- glad I did it early because the kids were AWAKE early too. :rolleyes:

Lora: How are you feeling today?

Gotta go get dressed and then kids to the grocery. Wish me luck- Max has no concept of an inside voice.

Last edited:
Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Did my Yoga X yesterday and then meditation afterwards. My daughter comes home and surprised me so I was in the middle of Yoga and tried having conversations in down dog position and then try to listen to Tony too. Very difficult. The meditation is so much better to go into after yoga. Let me tell ya. Anyways, today is P90X Legs/Back/Abs. I just got my Turbo Jam workout yesterday so gonna do the ab work in there instead. I have to take our cat to the vets for checkup.

Lora,

Hope you are doing well.

Patti,

I remember those days. My children would really act up more in doctor's office though. Grocery store I would just squeeze their hand hard to remind them that I am in charge, if I had to. Have fun. lol

Today was total body so I did the Drill Max Total Body premix and the Ab Work from Muscle Endurance. Love that DM premix, it is fun and gets you very sweaty. I had fun even though I wasn't feeling up to working out. It's ttom and it's hitting me hard this month. Seems each month it gets a little worse. Tomorrow is my weigh in, I hope it doesn't effect that.

Getting some stuff done and enjoying my day off. Hope you all have a great Friday!

I got my workout done fairly early but then things just kept happening so it has taken me forever to get on here. This morning I did Sharon's Twombly's Athletic Step Jam including the stability ball and abs segments. I burned 827 calories. I then did Tracey's Core Blast med ball and stability ball segments, and finished with Amy's Kickbox Surge core with a 10# med ball and stretch. Total calories burned today was 1002.

Morning Maniacs -

I did Tracey Mallet's Renew You this morning. It is a dance cardio, low impact workout with some sun salutations, pilates type upper body work, etc. I didn't have a great workout....but I'm not feeling that great today. I'm really sore up inside. Workout was 70" and I burned 420 calories.

My low back and neck are also very stiff from the accident still -- so I did some yoga for my low back and neck, but it didn't help. I wish I could soak in the tub in epsom salt, but I'm not allowed to take a bath for 2 weeks, only showers. Sorry to sound like a complainer....just venting.

Has anyone ever been to a chiropractor before? If so, for what and did it help? My DH went to one for his neck and back from the accident, but I'm not sure they could help me with my disc bulges, etc.

On a more positive note, tomorrow is Nickelback, Papa Roach and Hinder in Pittsburgh!!!

Thanks for asking about me everyone. It's nice to know I have peeps that care about me.

Have great workouts. Happy Friday!

Yesterday, I had a bike ride on the new bike, getting ready for Sunday plus I wanted to make my legs feel better. They had serious DOMS and still do, but are getting better. I also did PUB, up only. Today will be some cardio.

Lora - I am going to sound like my mom now...just don't overdo it! Glad you are feeling ok though.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Slowly getting my computer back together. Have internet and email, what more could I want.

I did Meso 1 Disc 6 Legs today. Unfortunately I don't have my Excel up so I can't copy all the exercises over and post stats. But I had a great workout, think I was going a bit too slow though. Workout was 1:05 and burned 507 calories.

I have most of my pre cooking done for tomorrow. We will have a house full. Thankfully it is a little cooler than the 100 degrees + temps. I want to try to get in a total body workout tomorrow. If not it will be lower body. I got a call from my Dad today and his wife tripped over a pipe when visiting my brother who has been in and out of the hospital over what they think was a bug bite. They put her in the hospital and are talking about doing joint replacement surgury. I sure hope all goes well.

Lora, make sure you follow Dr's orders. You don't want a set back. A week or two rest may do you some good.

Linda, I do wish I could burn that many calories on the weight work. Mine generally has run in the 300 calorie range. Maybe it is my hr monitor. It does seem to coincide most of the time with Cathe's calorie burn in the workout manager.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.