Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 8/12

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning maniacs! I did S&H shoulders followed by PH shoulders and then the premix from SB that is combo 1 and 3 and the blast challenge. Good stuff. Debbie, I love this rotation and the way you are putting these wos together- thanks! Eating my apple crockpot pudding for breakfast- yum!

My BF is coming in from out of town today so I might not be around as much the rest of the week. Later girls!

Today was Meso 1, Week 2, Legs. I was dreading this workout, I just HATE working legs. But... I really had fun with this one. I'm getting so much better with endurance work. I find I don't have to rest longer then Cathe anymore. This is a huge feat for me! I even did the add-on bonus at the end. Loved that!

Front Lunge + Back Lunge (One Leg At Time) (dumbbell) - BW/10 reps
Alternating 45 Degree Front Lunge - 15's/15 reps each leg
Leg Press (dumbbell, High Step) - 25#/15 reps each leg
One Leg Elevated Lunges - 20's/6 reps each side, different rep counts. These burned!
Deadlifts Wide Stance (dumbbell) - 20's/15 reps (went a little lower with this, low back felt weird today)
One Leg Slide Back Lunges with Paper Plate (dumbbell) - 12's/16 reps each leg (I hate any of the paper plate exercises)
Side Slide Lunges with Paper Plate - 12's/15 reps each leg
One Leg Sit N Stands - 12#/15 reps each side (These were cool, I couldn't keep my non-working leg off the floor, though)
Squats Narrow Stance (dumbbell) - 25's/15 reps
Calf Raises (dumbbell) - 25's/40 reps
Low Pulse Lunges (dumbbell) - 12#/15 reps each leg (Burner!)
Stiff Legged Deadlift on Platform (dumbell) - 20's/15 reps
Wall Squats Double Leg - BW/8 reps, different rep counts (Was suppose to use dumbbells but I cannot do this exercise. It's too hard for me to go all the way down to the floor to pick up the weights.)
Lateral Step Ups (dumbbell) - 15's/15 reps each leg
45 Degree Lunge (Same Leg) - 15's/15 reps each leg
Front Squats Narrow Stance (dumbbell) - 25's/15 reps
Static Low End Lunge Same Leg 3/1 Count - 8's/12 reps different rep counts (Really felt these too)
Wall Squat with Ball and Leg Extension - BW/10 reps different rep counts
Leg Press with band on High Step - Purple band/15 reps each leg
Firewalkers (band) - Green Band/64 reps (LOVE these too!)
Calf Raises (dumbbell) - 25's/34 reps (Need to go way up here)

Add-On Bonus:
Standing Kickback with band - Green band/48 reps each leg (These were ingenious. Loved them)
Supine Double Leg Outer Thigh Press with band - Green band & 3.15# ankle weights/24 reps (I thought she put her ankle weights on for this. It was only suppose to be with the band. Got an excellent burn.)
Inner Thigh Raise with Ankle Weights - 3.15# ankle weights/24 reps

Patti - Have fun!

Hello everyone...even though I am not a member of this check-in, I do read it everyday and I must say that all you women on here keep me motivated to work out. Esp. fitnessfreak, shewolf and toastythemosty, some of weight amounts you girls post are quite impressive. Debbie and Linda: now that you have started STS, I find myself comparing my workouts to yours and WOW--with some of the exercises you blow me away! Anyway just wanted to say thanks to everyone and keep up the awesome work.

Nicole

Hey Everyone! I have been reading some but know I have missed stuff. Every time I think to post, it is too late and I figure it will go unseen. Anyway, I am taking a rest week, although that is nearly impossible. I think I may do something today. My race Sunday was disappointing b/c I went into it with a headache, sinus facial pain, and a hurt shoulder. The shoulder is still hurting pretty badly so whatever I do today will be strictly lower body cardio. I want to race again this Sunday to erase the frustration of last Sunday but if the shoulder is not better, then it would not be worth it. Today, I just something to make me feel better and not like a lazy slob!

Patti - have fun :)

Debbie - I am going to have to check out your rotation. Sounds fun.

Have a great day!

I am going tomake this quick. I have to go out for a bit. Our fence people are finally here today :D
My workout today was Ripped 1000 burning only 375 calories even though I tried to make those cardio segments more intense. Then I did Kelly's 30 minutes to fitness Bootcamp premix Double Session around 59 minutes and burned 520 calories. I finished off with the Bootcamp bonus stretch session 22 min.. Total calories burned was 983.

Hello everyone...even though I am not a member of this check-in, I do read it everyday and I must say that all you women on here keep me motivated to work out. Esp. fitnessfreak, shewolf and toastythemosty, some of weight amounts you girls post are quite impressive. Debbie and Linda: now that you have started STS, I find myself comparing my workouts to yours and WOW--with some of the exercises you blow me away! Anyway just wanted to say thanks to everyone and keep up the awesome work.

Nicole

Hi Nicole! Glad we can inspire you!

Patti, apple crockpot pudding sounds yummy! gotta recipe, by chance? =)

I'm not sure if I'll get to workout today as I've got quite a lot to do!
I want to say,though, as with Nicole, I find everyone on this thread very inspiring, which is why I like to post here even though you guys are much more "hardcore" than I! Have a great day, everyone. =)

Speaking of STS rotations, I'm trying to psych myself up for one and trying to talk the DH into doing it with me.

This morning I did Gilad's Cut's & Curves using 7-25 pound DBs. This had some unique work in it and also had exercises with tubing. I love working out on the beach with Gilad. I also did 20" on my Pilates Reformer (basic workout) with my new power cord. I finished with Kundalini Yoga PM segment with Nirvair. I also added plough and shoulderstand with breath of fire to help my shoulder pain and stretch my upper back. Total weights and Pilates was 1:25" and I burned 500 calories (approx).

I'm off today. Hopefully, my foot will get somewhat recovered and ready for tomorrow. I ordered a foot cushion for my shoe. I don't know what's wrong, but my forefoot hurts real bad on the one side. Feels like the bone is coming out of my foot (but it's not). Not sure if my shoes are wore out or just getting old and losing the cushion in my foot. I hope it's not a neuroma either. I will try the foot pads first. I hate doctors!

Have great workouts everyone.

Hi, Nicole! That's so nice of you to say! I am glad we can inspire you and you can be sure we will continue to push ourselves to the max!:D Stop by anytime!

I'm not sure if I'll get to workout today as I've got quite a lot to do!
I want to say,though, as with Nicole, I find everyone on this thread very inspiring, which is why I like to post here even though you guys are much more "hardcore" than I! Have a great day, everyone. =)

Hermia- Thanks to you too, for the nice words.:D And to answer yesterday's question-yes, I am a personal trainer. I got certified about a year ago and and slowly trying to build my own business. But you are right, I absolutely love it. It has been the only job I've had that doesn't feel like work.:D

Hey Everyone! I have been reading some but know I have missed stuff. Every time I think to post, it is too late and I figure it will go unseen. Anyway, I am taking a rest week, although that is nearly impossible. I think I may do something today. My race Sunday was disappointing b/c I went into it with a headache, sinus facial pain, and a hurt shoulder. The shoulder is still hurting pretty badly so whatever I do today will be strictly lower body cardio. I want to race again this Sunday to erase the frustration of last Sunday but if the shoulder is not better, then it would not be worth it. Today, I just something to make me feel better and not like a lazy slob!

Shana - Sure hope your shoulder is okay, doesn't sound like fun at all.:confused:

Wall Squats Double Leg - BW/8 reps, different rep counts (Was suppose to use dumbbells but I cannot do this exercise. It's too hard for me to go all the way down to the floor to pick up the weights.)

Debbie- On on of the Cathe TV segments, Cathe suggests that you could set the dumbbells on top of yoga blocks or something similar if you are unable to get all the way to the floor to pickup the weights. Just thought I'd share.:D BTW, I love the plate exercises.:p

Today was Meso 2, Disc 14 Triset Legs!:eek: I liked triset because it broke up exercises I hated instead of having to pound out three sets in a row. But I hated trisets because for the same reason it made exercises I hated last forever!:p I did do some of the extended stretch so workout was 1:03 and I burned 457 calories.
Then, this afternoon before the DOMS sets in, I decided to do CC2 revised on the TM. I went for 45 minutes about 3 miles and burned 429.
Today's total is 886.

TRISET LEGS

Squats(DB)
10/10/10 - 35's
One Leg Elevated Lunges
10/10/10 - 40#
Deadlifts Wide Stance(db)
10/10/10 - 42's

Static Lunge
10/10/10 - 30's
Plie Squats Alternating Hand
10/10/10 - 30#
One Leg Slide Back Lunges w/ Paper Plates
10/10/10 - 22's

Stiff Legged Deadlift on Platform
10/10/10 - 85#
Side Slide Lunges w/ Paper Plate
10/10/10 - 25#
Squats Narrow Stance(db)
10/10/10 - 35's

One Leg Calf Raises
20/20/20 - 15's (these burned like mad)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.