Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs October 12, 2009

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Starting new rotation today that Deb created back in December. Doing Chest/Back 4DS and repeating. Then ab work.

Have a great day!

Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Men's Health - Belly Off workout followed by Tracey Anderson Webisode for arms. Workout was 75" and I burned 577 calories.
I also did Spinervals Flexible Warrior for Swimmers & Bikers.

Have great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - I've got The Pit - Skills & Drills playing in the other room, as I'm previewing it. It looks like a good workout for a heavy bag so far. I wish my bag was upstairs instead of in the basement. I'm still waiting for my Action Babe Hero workouts to get here.

DH is out of town and the kids are off from school, so I slept in. Then DD woke up and joined me in bed and we just hung out and played together for an hour. So when I finally got up I wasn't gonna do anything, but decided I was so depressed over my weight that I needed to do something if even only half an hour.

I decided on Disc 26 Plyo Legs skipping all the weight work. Think 4DS BC. Workout was 32 minutes and I burn 270 calories.

DH is out of town and the kids are off from school, so I slept in. Then DD woke up and joined me in bed and we just hung out and played together for an hour. So when I finally got up I wasn't gonna do anything, but decided I was so depressed over my weight that I needed to do something if even only half an hour.

I decided on Disc 26 Plyo Legs skipping all the weight work. Think 4DS BC. Workout was 32 minutes and I burn 270 calories.

Nice job, Linda. I should have done something this morning too.

Today has been crazy. I am waiting for my dentist office to call back. I was eating a Clean Eating brownie when my temporary crown came out again. This time I bit it and broke it :( I took the girls to school this morning since dd is still feeling sick. Her fever did break. She says it is the swine flu. If I start getting a fever I am calling my doctors office right away. Anyway I started my workout and did 1 mile on the treadmill, then STS disc 22 chest,shoulders, & triceps, then I did another 1.25 miles on the treadmill. Calories on treadmill was 233 for 2.25 miles and 29 min.. STS was 268 calories. Total calories burned today was 503, Max hr was 156, 45% fat.

Linda,

I need to slow down reading the post...I read yours and thought you and DH were playing in the bed and had to go back and read again. lol. Hope you get your weight down though. I really don't think mine will get as low as I have had it a few years ago, but I am fine with it...kinda aggravating though when you are trying so hard.

Diane Sue,

That is scary. I will really pray you stay well and from that swine flu.

GM ladies-

quick question: there was a 10 # challenge that Laura mentioned previously that Debbie did. Is that a rotation and if so, where can I find it?
Charlotte: Hello and good luck w/ your new rotation

Diane Sue-sending good vibes that you don't get sick.

Debbie and Linda-I'm sorry the weight thing is such a pain in the ass. I am in the same boat, however (as usual), I am responsible for my own mess. I lost exactly 1 # last week but did not do so great over the weekend. My only saving grace, I still logged EVERYTHING in the system so I can't act like I had no idea.

I'm tired of p90x by itself. I am gonna switch it up for the next 6 weeks and mix Chalean with p90x. I want to start STS again, but I'm waiting until shock cardio is out.

So I will try the following:

Weeks 1-3
M-chalean circuit (burn, push or lean) + run
Tu-60 cardio
W-chalean circuit +run
Th-60 cardio
Fri-chalean circuit + 20 cardio
Saturday: kb circuit, cardio (light) or off
Sun-stretch

+2 ab workouts per week

Wk 4-6
M-kb circuit +20 min run
Tu-plyo x, abs
W-Chest/back (or CST) +20 run
Th-kickbox (60 min) or cardio X
Fri-STB (or BB) +20 cardio
Saturday-Legs/Back (or I may do STS plyo legs)+ light cardio if I want
Sun-yoga x

I hope this kicks my tail. I need weight off, I need my bodyfat down, and I need to fit in my friggin' pants.

Eats today have been pretty good, but I am by myself and there is no time to think let alone eat.

I'll try to get back later...
Theresa

GM ladies-

quick question: there was a 10 # challenge that Laura mentioned previously that Debbie did. Is that a rotation and if so, where can I find it?
Charlotte: Hello and good luck w/ your new rotation
Theresa

Theresa, the 10# rotation was to gain 10# of muscle mass, not lose 10#. Just to clarify.... I got it out of the men's M&F mag last year.

Nice job, Linda. I should have done something this morning too.

Debbie - Thanks! With being in a funk about my weight the last thing that I need to do is not workout, as it puts me completely in the wrong mindset. Then this morning I did not want any combos or routine, just wanted to sweat hard so plyo legs sans the weight work was perfect.

Linda,

I need to slow down reading the post...I read yours and thought you and DH were playing in the bed and had to go back and read again. lol. Hope you get your weight down though. I really don't think mine will get as low as I have had it a few years ago, but I am fine with it...kinda aggravating though when you are trying so hard.

Char - LMAO! Gotta watch to D combos! (DH, DD, DS, etc.) I only mention DD as it is a rarity that I am still in bed when either of my kids get up, usually I am up and working out.

I need weight off, I need my bodyfat down, and I need to fit in my friggin' pants.

Theresa

Theresa - I hear ya, girlfriend! I am right there with you, especially on the friggin' pants!:p I just may never eat again!:confused:

Hey Maniacs!!!!

Linda,

Hehe....

Theresa,

Your funny. At least you have a sense of humor. I really want to be more defined, but alas, I NEED chocolate. :p

Here is my workout:

4DS CHEST/BACK (with no sound..my tv is ready to bite the dust)

Supermans
One Arm Rows 35# DB 16x's
21 pushups
One Arm Rows 45# DB 8x's
24 pushups
(REPEATED)

Underhand Barbell Rows 85# 2/8
Flyes 25's 12x's
Underhand Barbell Rows 75# 2/8
Flyes 25's 12x's
(REPEATED)

One Arm Rows (arm angled) 25's 12x's
Decline Pushups 12x's
(REPEATED)

Incline Pullovers 40# DB 10x's
Incline Press 25's 10x's

T Band Flys

ABS: I'll do something tonight. I have to watch a drama show with my daughter. lol.

Tomorrow is Step Blast.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.