Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs August 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can afford to eat some cake today! Hope your day is great!!! My daughter celebrates her 21st birthday this weekend with us and then at her friends house the following week. Her birthday is Sept 2nd.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am gonna work chest/shoulders/triceps/abs..third week of P90X..been slow getting there as I have been tending to stuff at home inbetween alot. If I think of it and have time, I will post my workout.

Have a great day! I'll be back later.

Happy birthday Diane Sue !!! Hope it's a great day

Charlotte-do you like the classic rotation? I am thinking of following the lean, as I just put on 3 more pounds this week....very bad, very bad indeed. My weight is slowly creeping up since I quit smoking and I'm getting nervous. Did you follow the meal plan for p90x?

Yesterday was Chalean Extreme circuit workout. 41 minutes, 640 calories. Eats have been pretty good for me, just too much I think. Today I will not have time for a workout. It's my family's last night in town and we are going out.

Have a great day to all that follow.
Theresa

This morning was suppose to be yoga and abs but I did cardio, abs and a yoga stretch. Had a good session and I feel pretty good today.

For cardio I chose Cardio Coach #1. Short and sweet. I gave it my all because low and behold, nothing in my lower body was hurting today. Weird. I took three Aleve last night, though, so that might be why.

I chose the Ab work from Kick, Punch & Crunch. Love that one. Got a great burn. I feel you get so much with this short workout. My abs were on fire.

For the stretch I chose the extended stretch from the leg workout I did yesterday. I liked it. All yoga moves. Felt great after I was done.

HR STATS for cardio only:
35 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
16 minutes above zone
289 calories burned
2 miles travelled

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diane Sue!!!

Theresa,

Love the classic rotation of P90X. Done it about 3 times around already. I have the Plus workout too, but I don't care for that as much. Like the classic and haven't done the lean one as the classic has worked well enough for me. I do get my abs looking great when I do classic, but this week I have fell off the wagon a bit,but when you do everything planned and stick with a good meal plan then you will get nice results. I usually stick with phase 1 and phase2 diet combined. I don't ever do Phase 1 only...I think fruit should always be in the diet, etc.

Debbie,

Hope you start to feel better soon. Send me a pm when you can.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANE SUE!!!

Last night, I did SLoMo legs again. I love that DVD. I lowered my weights on most and enjoyed it much more. So much of it is lower back and forearm intensive and this made me feel better but still left my legs screaming. They feel good today - not too painful, just good. They know they were worked ;)

Theresa - there was a very good article in Oxygen a while back about foods to eat to lean out fast. If you are gaining 3 lbs in a week, then it isn't 3 lbs of fat. This article was dealing with that sort of thing - just getting rid of toxins, water in your body. Not a diet really but rather foods that help with that. I am wanting to revisit it myself so when I find it, I'll let you know.

Linda - loved the pics yesterday! What a cutie you have!

Debbie - nice news on the no pain today. Hope it continues.

Hi Charlotte :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes:D DH bought me a new HP printer, fax, scanner for my birthday. The family are all coming over tomorrow evening with barbecue for dinner. I expect a couple of fitness related things when they come. Dil was talking about going to Academy Sports:)

I got most of my workout in before I took my grandson to school I did 10 minute solution kettlebell cardio blast segment, then I did 4DSplit Double Cardio and 4 Day Split LIS abs, I had to stop here to leave. DD stayed for coffee this morning so I had a break in the middle of cardio. When I returned from school I did STS No equipment abs, and no partner med ball abs, then I did Amy's 10 minute solution Hot Body Bootcamp stretch. The total calories burned was 737 on my HR monitor. I went to stop my HRM and it was not showing a HR
icon_confused.gif

Charlotte, I am not a fan of cake. Now maybe if it was cheese cake:p

Happy Birthday, Diane Sue!!! Have some ice cream for me!:D:D:D

Debbie - Great news on the no pain!

Theresa- My weight is up and down 3# all the time, which I think just mostly water.

Shana - Thanks on the pictures!

Hermia - That's too funny, because I have a pair of hot pink 1 lbers for DD in my workout room for those days she wants to join me or just hop on the bench herself and knockout some presses. :p

Today was cardio and abs and I did 4 DS Bootcamp adding the 6 DM Drills then Weights Abs from Ab Circuits and finishing with the stretch from 4DS BC. I have not done floor ab work in forever and just let me tell you I just really hate it. :confused: Workout was 1:15 and I burned 581 calories.

Hi Diane Sue, hope your birthday was great!

Today's workout was yoga class after work....now I'm tiiiiiired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.