Hard work finally pays off!!!

ashleyann

Cathlete
I just thought I'd let ya'll know...I was talking to my husband and I wasn't even talking about excercise when my husband started to tell me that even though he gives me a hard time about working out and talking about Cathe's workouts all the time when he could care less, he said my workouts have really made all the difference in my legs (that is where I put weight on). He said when we first started dating he noticed that I never wore shorts or skirts (because I HATED my CHUNKY legs). He didn't think much of it though. I finally had to wear a bathing suit in front of him because we went to the beach and he said he could tell I was self conscious but it didn't bother him. He said now, he can tell a tremendous difference from the waist down (from the waist up is very easy for me to keep tone). I wear shorts and skirts all the time now :)and I'm not the least bit self conscious in a bathing suit anymore. Anyways, I just thought I'd share because I really do (and I know you all do too) work my tail off trying to get my legs tone (sigh...). But to have my husband, who is never critical of me at all, come up with that out of the blue just makes it all worth it.

Ashley

What an awesome comment! I would be thrilled too! Way to go on all your hard work.

Jeanette

That's awesome!! You should be proud of yourself. This is the first summer I can remember when I don't mind wearing shorts. I used to drive my husband nuts always wearing pants in 90 degree weather!!!!
It is a really cool feeling huh? Congratulations!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

That's great! Congratulations!

My lower half is my problem area, too, so I know completely how hard it is to get it together!

Ashley-
Congrats on all your dedication and the great results! Thanks for sharing as I was just about to convince myself that I could blow off todays workout.... off to get changed and JUST DO IT!

That's great!
Sometimes, it takes someone outside of us to notice the changes that we don't.'

And I'm sure that with consistency (and Cathe), you'll get those legs toned!

That is awesome! My SO made a comment the other day about my butt... it really does make all the difference. Keep up the hard work!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.