hand lotion?

Mocha

Cathlete
Does anyone out there have a favorite hand lotion? I am looking for something with an SPF and a nice scent to keep at work. I sampled the Bath and Body Works "Look Ma New Hands!" last night, and it seemed nice, but you gals (and guys :p ) always seem to know the best beauty secrets. TIA.:)

Hmmmmm... mine is unscented, but I love Glysomed. I also have a bottle of Cetaphil moisturizing lotion on my desk at work. A teensy bit goes a long way with that stuff.

I use to have one called "7 days to beautiful hands" or something like that. Got it at the salon, but I've seen it online. I really liked it. (just got too cheap to buy it again, though)

I use to have one called "7 days to beautiful hands" or something like that. Got it at the salon, but I've seen it online. I really liked it. (just got too cheap to buy it again, though)

I don't like stuff with fragrance or stuff that feels greasy (and all of those frou-frou flowery lotions always feel greasy to me)... so I'm a Curel Continuous Comfort (fragrance-free) girl all the way! :)

I don't like stuff with fragrance or stuff that feels greasy (and all of those frou-frou flowery lotions always feel greasy to me)... so I'm a Curel Continuous Comfort (fragrance-free) girl all the way! :)

It's unscented, but Eucerin cream (that comes in a small tub) is great. I actually use the Walmart knock-off brand Equate. My two year old had very dry skin on his face when he was an infant, and our pediatrician recommended it. I started using it too. It's especially great in the winter. You probably could add a drop or two of essential oils to it to make it smell nice.

I love Amazing Grace by Philosophy. It makes my hands and legs feel silky. No SPF though. The scent is wonderful and whenever I see someone shortly after putting it on, s/he comments on how fresh it smells. I wish the fragrance would last longer.

Thanks, everyone. You've given me some great excuses to go shopping. :) I especially liked the suggestion someone made to add a few drops of essential oil to a lotion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.