Great Update!

pussycat

Cathlete
Thanks for another great update, Cathe! :)

Higher Intensity Step sounds like a fun but tough (of course) workout. ;-) I'm very curious about the music now, too.

Thanks for working so hard and giving us such great challenges. You spoil us terribly! :) :) *sighing happily*

Thanks so much Susan. We are off to edit again today. I'm bringing my lap top in hopes of answering some questions during downtime, if we have any. If not I will surely get another update posted tonight after we get back. Have a great day :)

Higher Intensity Step I can not wait until it arrives.
Thanks Cathe and crew for keeping us informed.

Hey Cathe Thanks for the update. I was just wondering if/when do you get to workout when you are doing all the editing? Is there any time for that?

Lori:)

I just read the blog update. That sounds so awesome! I can't wait to finish with the beginner and intermediate rotations so that I can try this and the other more advanced dvds!

That's my favorite part about Cathe's step dvds, she doesn't go over moves over and over again. It keeps the workout fun and challenging even after you have mastered the tape.

I agree it was a great update.

Thanks Cathe for popping in and updating/answering questions when you can. :)

My excitement continues to build (if that's possible ;) ). :7

Yes! After reading the update, I'm even MORE excited about these new workouts. This series sounds PERFECT for my busy school schedule (special eduation teacher). Looking forward to any and all future updates. You guys are doing a great job of keeping us so informed! Thanks!
Angela:7

>Thanks so much Susan. We are off to edit again today. I'm
>bringing my lap top in hopes of answering some questions
>during downtime, if we have any. If not I will surely get
>another update posted tonight after we get back. Have a great
>day :)

Oh my goodness, Cathe! Do you ever get any free time? Do you ever get to sleep? 8-0

I am in awe of you!!! *bowing repeatedly*

Cathe, I LOVE the music in the Intensity series, can't wait to hear what you selected for this series!! Thank you for all of your hard work for us!! When DO you find time to have your regular life with all you have going on with the new workouts?!?

Each and every workout sounds FABULOUS!!! I'm so excited to have a set of workouts from you that will be a no brainer rotation, yet will have many, many options when I tire of the no brainer rotation...yippeeeee!!!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.