Good news on the job front!

Thanks guys! I need all the luck I can get!

Jonahnah, is there really such a thing as a "psycho free work zone?" I have yet to find one. Just different degrees & kinds of psychos. }( ;-) :p

Congratulations on getting on the short list, and best of luck to making it to the top of the list!

Judging by your posts about your current job, you certainly could use a change of venue...and one where no one pees on the toilet seat or tries to get by with doing no work, or sues you for discrimination when you complain about their attire.;-)

Sadly Kathryn, I don't have to worry about that problem anymore b/c our freakin toilet has been BROKEN FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! One of the funniest things about my job is everyone is so into high tech, but the little things like building maintenance are completely ignored.

I joke that very soon all the walls will fall down but that big beautiful state of the art server & all its accessories will be still standing. :p

:p Thanks Donna. The guy just called me for the 4th time! We finally spoke & he said they'll be scheduling interviews after the first of the year. I'm so excited! I'm very nervous, but I'm also excited! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back