Gettng It Done - Week of July 18 - 24

Sherry K

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

WO done - BS this a.m., but I did it!

Goals this week - 30 min of cardio in the a.m. and with a run alternating with strength training in the pm. Strength series this week will be PS because I think I can keep up with Cathe!

What are your goals this week?

Off to shower and head to work. Have a great day everyone!

Jab, cross, hook, uppercut...
Jab, cross, hook, uppercut...

Who's with me???

Morning! What a lovely day.

Sherr! Great jon getting it done!
Your workout plan looks interesting. Thanks for the idea. Might do that as well...

Hello Belinda and Heidi. ;)

Must be busy with all the new dvds workout.

Allee

Hi girls,

I am done with D1 and Ab Circuit " Weights & Plates". I forgot how hard that ab workout is:eek: I have to admit, I miss a few reps on the plates abs! Oh well! Need to work up to it! I will do some yoga later!

I am sorry, for no personals lately. I am home sick,I miss Germany. I am thinking going back after the RT:eek: BBL!

DONE!!!

Turbojam to warm up. I finished with CX. Afraid I cant move now....

;)

Have a good day.

Allee

WO #2 done! PS CST - couldn't keep up with Cathe even on this one. That should tell me something! Also did wo #1 from Ab Hits.

Allee - How are you feeling? Can you move? Great job getting it done!

Belinda - That isn't one of my favorite abs - mostly because it's so darn hard! Are you doing the 6 month STS rotation?

Heidi - what did you get done today?

FYI - funny thing happened on my way to my wo. I was so tired of the messy state that the basement was in. I decided to move a few things to give me more space, which led to moving a few more things . . . and a hour later I had so much room to move!

Now for a quick dog walk and a shower. See you all in the morn.

Good morning!

This morning's 30 min cardio was HiiT 30:30. I'm a sweaty mess! Feels great to have it done. Surprisingly, I have no heaviness or DOMS in the upper body, even though I was shaking to pump out the reps last night. Curious?

Gotta run. Have a great workout today!

Morning All,

Rest day.

Sherry: awesome getting it done.
Lol!! All those moving things around is quite the workout.

Hi Belinda and Heidi. ;)

Later
Allee

Hallo ladies,

Forgot to post my workouts this morning, sorry:(

This morning I did IMAX 2 and 30 min yoga and 35 min. walking my dogs:) than I did laundrymax and cleanmax. Now it's time to relax.

Sherry - I love the HiiT's workout, they are so much fun! ^^5's!

Allee - enjoy your rest day today.

Good morning ladies!

WO done - BS this a.m., but I did it!

Goals this week - 30 min of cardio in the a.m. and with a run alternating with strength training in the pm. Strength series this week will be PS because I think I can keep up with Cathe!

What are your goals this week?

Off to shower and head to work. Have a great day everyone!

Hey Sherry!
This sounds like a great goal! :)

My goal is to get at least one workout in daily...I don't care if is only 12min's long...JUST SOMETHING! ;)
Of course I will try to add in a cardio workout before hand. cycle or TM run. OR when it is cool enough go outdoors for a run.

I posted my workouts for today in last weeks postings. OH WELL...
I will copy it her....

BBS
Heidi

Hello Belinda and Allee!

Allee how are you feeling today? do you have DOMS from yesterday?

Belinda: AWESOME job on IMAX 3! That is one tough workout!!! I can't do that one to well. Just too much impact for my poor knees to take.

Tomorrow is LIC! :) this should get all the spots good!

Have a great day! KEEP COOL!
BBS
Heidi

HERE IS MY ENTRY FOR TODAY BUT IN THE WRONG POSTING:
Hey!

Oh I hear ya Sherry on the heat sapping your energy!!! I haven't done a run outside since 2 weeks ago! I am so lookng forward to the temps going back to the 70's!

I have been alternating between cycle and TM workouts. Also adding in some killer w/o's from Bodyrockers/TV which is online and FREE!!! Love free stuff!!! They are TOUGH!

GREAT workouts ladies! Keep up the good work!

Belinda How are you doing?

Tomorrow I am planning on LIC

BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

Way to hot to go for a run last night. Still over 90 at 9 p.m. - very unusual for MI in summer. Bummed that I still don't have a treadmill. Then, just couldn't get moving this a.m. so slept in and didn't get my morning cardio done yet. Feeling the p0ec DOMS worse today. Will be dropping DD off at overnight camp shortly, so should have no distractions other than the heat to prevent my wo's tonight.

I was hoping to make it to the AZ/CA border by the end of the month in the Challenge Race Across America, but not thinking I'll quite make it by then. Wondering just exactly how long it will take me to get across the whole darn country!

Allee - Did you enjoy your rest day? Are the headaches all gone? What's the plan for today?

Belinda - After doing all that, I'd need to get some rest, too! How are the dogs handling your RV lifestyle?

Heidi - Great goal - just getting something done every day! I've seen the bodyrockers wo's - very intense. More power to you for getting them done!

Time to get rolling! enjoy your day!

Morning Sherry!

Sending some cool air your way! I hear ya on the treadmill. I only hope I have one someday.

No headaches this week which is good. Hehe...was teasing a friend that her that her bodyrock workout was giving me migraine.

I agree.... Those are some intense hardcore exercises.

I still with my chaleane workout.

I did 20 min workout! Been doing lots of cardio lately.

Hi to Belinda and Heidi! Hope all is good.

Allee

Morning Sherry!

Sending some cool air your way! I hear ya on the treadmill. I only hope I have one someday.

No headaches this week which is good. Hehe...was teasing a friend that her that her bodyrock workout was giving me migraine.

I agree.... Those are some intense hardcore exercises.

I still with my chaleane workout.

I did 20 min workout! Been doing lots of cardio lately.

Hi to Belinda and Heidi! Hope all is good.

Allee

Allee, are you doing bodyrock workouts every day? Those are tough workouts, btw!;)

Hey!
Checking in late... Got my w/o done this morning. LIC Done! Great sweaty w/o!!!

Sherry: it is hot here too and getting hotter each day this week. Heat index will be over 100 tomorrow!
I really hope that one day you get your TM. :)
Good luck with your run today. If not then maybe another type if cardio work.

Allee: great job with your cardio today! :)

Belinda: what did you do today? How are things with you?

Tomorrow I will do BR July 14th. Plus a run.
I am really trying to plan my w/o"s ahead so when I wake up I know what the plan is for the day.
So far so good!

Have s great and hopefully cooler evening!
Bbs
Heidi

My day was ok, really, until the drive home. Got stuck in traffic, then car overheated and had to get towed. Needed to get ride to go meet up with DD because apparently I didn't sign the specific permission slip so that she could stay overnight at camp. Finally home about 8:30.

Needless to say, it was still 90*, so dog and I only suffered a mile and I did get in abs. Everything else needs to wait until tomorrow.

Allee - Great job keeping up with the cardio!

Heidi - LIC, very fun! Can't wait to hear how you suffer through BR tomorrow!

Belinda - What were your plans today? I'm sure you had better luck than me getting them done!

ok, bedtime. See you all tomorrow!

Working from home today while I wait to hear about my car. Of course it happens when DH is out of town . . .with the other car!

Did get in a short walk with the dog so far. Other than that, staying inside. Plans to be in my basement later today getting in a leg wo.

Hope you are all staying cool today!

Morning All,

I slept in this morning so workout will be later.

Stay cool and drink plenty of water.
It is hot everywhere. :(

Allee

Hallo girls,

I did Disc 2 again yesterday. I ended up doing KPC including the abs this morning. Wanted to get it out of the way, before it got to hot. Glad it's over:D

Allee - good for you! Have fun tonight.

Sherry - sorry, you had a bad day yesterday. Will you get your car today? I hope so.

Heid - so...how did the Body Rocker and run go today? You are one brave lady;)

I will be back later.

I will be back later.

hey!

Oh Sherry! Doesn't that figure? Sorry to hear about your car..of course it does when the temps are brutel! I hope you get it back soon.

Have you done your workout yet? I dare you to try that BR July 14th 2011 W/O. HEHE

I did this this morning:
Warmup with GS Legs
Ball Roll ins: 20 reps 3 sets
sandbag squat & jump with my 10# vest (don't have sandbag) 10 reps 3 sets
abs/side to side 20 ea. 3 sets
high knee jump rope: Now that was tough to get coordinated!
3 sets 10sec rest/20 sec max reps
Can you tell I started off laime...1st round? ;)
Dying by last but gave it my all!!!!

cooled down then did my run: itread #11 40min : 3.5miles

OK major cals burned today!!!!: 1131

YOUR TURN! HEHE

Allee: What is your plan for today? Make it a good one! ;)

Hi Belinda! What are you up to today?

Everyone: Be careful in this heat! Stay cool!!!!

BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.