Getting older

beehappy

Hi Cathe,

I have been exercising with you for years now! I love how stress free I feel after a good Cathe workout.

I am concerned about my knees, hips, and back. I want to continue jumping and punching with you for many more years - but I am wondering how you do it. I would love to find out how you take care of yourself to stay in tip top shape. Is it massages every week, yoga, rest days, or a combination?

Would you consider sharing how you take care of your body so that I can continue to workout at a high level with you?

Thanks for you inspiration. I've learned so much from your positive attitude and wealth of knowledge. You have made a positive impact on my life.

THANK YOU!!

getting older...

Hi behappy,

I wanted to share my experience with you. I get swollen knees and painful joints in response to eating certain foods. When I avoid dairy, gluten and chocolate the pain completely clears up. If I'm good about completely avoiding these foods for a few weeks I can cheat a bit with no ill effects. If I start eating them daily though the pain and swelling returns. The following link contains lots of information on how to help painful joints. It's by Dr McDougall, I really respect him the work he does. Make sure to check out the star McDougaller's at the bottom, these are testimonials from some of the many patients he has helped return to good health through simple lifestyle changes. I hope this helps, as I totally understand, I too want to be working out with Cathe well into my later years ;)

Hot Topics: Arthritis

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.