Getting It Done - Week of July 11 - 17

Sherry K

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Got my wo in already! BS was enough for my zombie state, but feels really good to have it done already!

Back from vacation. Now back to the grind. Need to jump in the shower and out the door.

Hope you all have a good sweat and a clean eating day!

Good morning,

I am not sure, what I will do today?

I will be back to report my workout!

Sherry - thanks for starting us off this morning. My computer did an update:confused: Good job, getting your workout done this morning.

Have a great workout, everyone!

I ended up doing STS M1 D1:) I started STS again today, not sure if I will do the 6 month or the 3 month one? BBL!

Belinda - we must be kind of on the same wavelength. I decided to do some weight work this evening. Did P90X C&B - wanted something that I didn't have to think about. Not sure if I want to do the whole rotation or not. Followed it up with ARX - wow, my core muscles definitely need the work. That was followed by a cool down mile with the dog.

Trying to figure out what kind of rotation I want to do. I need to get more focused on training for the 1/2 marathon, and cross training with that to keep my legs healthy. I'm traveling the next couple of days (again!) but this trip I should have some quiet time to think some things through.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Heading to the shower, then early to bed.

Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio today? I think it's one of the HiiT ones? I will let you know later what I did.

Sherry - nice mix of workouts yesterday. What do you do when you cross train? Glad to hear you getting some quit time next time you travel.

Heidi and Allee - what are you guys up too?

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone! BBL!

Good morning!

WO done - decided to keep with P90X for another day, so did PlyoX. 450 calories down! I'm a sweaty mess!

Belinda - when I cross train, I do the running, but add in some additional cardio, usually Cathe, plus weight training but more circuit style with lighter weights and more reps, and always some serious stretching - either yoga or ballet. By making sure I get in the squats and lunges plus keeping the hamstrings loose does help the knees. Question: I noticed that I never log my dog walks, do you? I should be giving myself "credit" for that, too.

Heidi & Allee - What are your wo plans for the day?

Off to shower, then catch a plane. Enjoy your workouts and your day!

Hiit 40/20 is done!

Sherry - safe travels! Nice mix of workouts you are doing these days, keep it up. I do, add my dogs walks. Otherwise my ticker never moves:p

Hi Heidi and Allee! BBL!

HEY! Morning to you all!

Wow Belinda and Sherry! We are all on the same wave length I think! Just finished Basic Step with my 10# weighted Vest and then Ab Ripper. Sherry I agree that is a goodie!!!

It is blooming hot here! I can't wait for the temps to go down to the lower 80's....maybe 70's!!!

Spent Sunday floating around my pool. Of course I kept putting sunscreen on but I did end up with a burn...not too bad though. ;)

Yesterday was work and more work. No workouts since Friday. So today I kicked myself to get moving even though it really too hot for a workout. Sweated buckets!!

If I were you Sherry I would be counting those dog walks too! ;) Every bit counts!!!

Nice job Ladies on your workouts!

Have a great day! I will try to do better about checking-in and getting in my workouts!

Hello to Allee!

BBL
Heidi

Hello Ladies,

Great job everyone. Sorry MIA...was stuck in the migraine department. No workout. :(

Hope to be back later. Have a great one!

Allee

Cathe 202.jpg

Cathe 203.jpg

Cathe 204.jpg

Cathe 205.jpg

Cathe 206.jpg

The table (cube) I use for my triceps dips, the thing (?) where my weights are resting I use as a high step:p that is one butt burner, let me tell you:eek:

Here are the rest of the pic, I will post a pic of the RV from the outside tomorrow, I need to cook dinner. Running out of time. BBL!

View attachment 1976

View attachment 1977

View attachment 1978

View attachment 1979

View attachment 1980

The table (cube) I use for my triceps dips, the thing (?) where my weights are resting I use as a high step:p that is one butt burner, let me tell you:eek:

Here are the rest of the pic, I will post a pic of the RV from the outside tomorrow, I need to cook dinner. Running out of time. BBL!

Awesome use of the space! :) Love your pup too!
Have a great evening!
BBL
Heidi

Wow! I checked in twice today! Amazing! ;)

Oh made my plan for tomorrow: STS Total Body :)

Awesome use of the space! :) Love your pup too!
Have a great evening!
BBL
Heidi

Wow! I checked in twice today! Amazing! ;)

Oh made my plan for tomorrow: STS Total Body :)

Thanks Heidi! The pup wouldn't move:eek: Have fun with STS TB tormorrow.

Allee - feel better!

HEY!

thanks ladies!

i went for a walk with a friend this evening. too bad it is not helping the headache. we'll see tomorrow...

have a great evening ladies!

allee :(

Hey, my second log in today, too!

So, down in Knoxville. Legs were feeling tight after PlyoX this morning and then the plane ride this afternoon, so got in a run on the treadmill (it's very hot down here!). iTread 1-20 min, found my own pace (somewhere between Grace's definition's of jogger and walker) but pounded out 2 miles (a bit past her time) and then walked another mile. Was good to do, but now I'm wiped! (and abs are feeling the effects of yesterday's ARX!)

Yes, I will start logging my dog walk miles. Guess I wasn't adding them because the aren't as intense as running.

Belinda - Love your space! Can't believe you are doing cardio workouts in there! And tripping over the dog! That's why I workout in the basement. Mine is so underfoot when I'm in the family room. (plus the floor doesn't shake when I do cardio!)

Heidi - OOH! BS with a weighted vest - now that would add some effort even to that one. Hmm . . . another item to add to the wish list.

Allee - Hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

30 minutes more for White Collar, then I'm hitting the sack. See you all tomorrow.

Hallo ladies,

Today I will do M1 D2 (BT)! I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Sherry - I can't feel the RV rocking, DH is just kidding! I am sure, it rocks a little bit;) The RV is on jacks stands, which helps for the rocking. Which other words, it's safe and no I can't feel it rocking or moving;) Nice job, on PlyoX yesterday.

Allee - good job, getting a walk in yesterday.

Hallo Heidi! BBL!

Morning Belinda,

I am up early today. No headache! YEAH!!! ;)

Good workout plan for today. Have fun.

Off to more coffee and see what is on tap for today.

Hello Heidi and Sherry! :)~

Morning!

Done too! I ended up doing an icycle and then GS Chest and Tri. Oh man am I going to feel DOMS from this one! My hipflexors are sore from P90X AR and when I was in the pool yesterday I think I pulled something in my left knee. It is tender when I go to stand from sitting. I am focusing most of my weight to my right knee instead. Guess I will add some easy stretching later today too.
Total workout time: 79.20min and burned 745 cals. ;)

I will do my STS TB workout on Saturday instead. This will give my knee some time to recover for leg portion.

Allee: Glad to hear your feeling better this morning! :) Nice workout!

Belinda: How was your workout? :)

Sherry: Nice job on those workouts!!! How are the legs today? :)

Off to shower and work
bbs
Heidi

Have a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.