GETTING IT DONE - WEEK OF 9/26 - 10/2

Sherry K

Cathlete
Hi all!

Cardio tonight. 2 mile quick run plus dog walk. Should have been a rest day, but both kids have cross country meets tomorrow, and it very doubtful I'll get anything in. Legs not as tight as I thought they'd be this morning. That extended stretch did wonders!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi and good morning,

Sherry thanks for starting us off this week and good job on your workouts.

I finished the 60 mile walk this weekend. My legs are in a lot of pain:mad::confused: Friday it was raining all day long, we walked in wet shoes/socks all day, no fun! Day 2 was much better, didn't helped the blisters on our feet from the day before:rolleyes:

I saw ENT doc in Walter Reese (Natinal Naval Medical Center)yesterday, I need a second surgery on my sinus. They are scheduling the appt this week. Not sure, how far I will get with STS this time around :eek: but I need to get the surgery done! I can't do this anymore, had way to many infections (not to mention the pain) the last 2 years. Something went wrong with my surgery in Germany:confused:

Today I will do some yoga/strech. I will give my legs one more day rest, tomorrow I will get a weight workout in.

I will be back an catch up on personals.

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday was a rest day, so just a dog walk. Both kids had cross country meets, not at the same place, so spent most of the evening driving from one to the other and such. Today is a short run day, but it's supposed to be pouring just about the time I get home from work. We'll need to see how that turns out.

Belinda - Glad you enjoyed the 3 day walk. Hope your sinuses do get taken care of this time. How frustrating for you to have this go on this long!

Heidi - What are your plans today?

Be back later to report on whatever I was able to do. Make it a good one!

Good morning Sherry and Heidi,

I never posted my workouts from yesterday:rolleyes: I walked for 30 min and I did yoga for 30 min, to help losen up my legs.

Today I will try to get a weight workout in.

Sherry, hope you get that run in after work.

Heidi, were are you girl?

I will be back later!

Hello all!

No run yesterday - too much rain! DD still had soccer practice and was a muddy mess. Forcast today is pretty much the same - sky shoulf be openeing up just about the time I get off work. Frustrated - I need to get in my runs!

Belinda - nice job jumping back into STS after your 3-day walk. Have the legs recovered?

Heidi - where are you?

BBL, hopefully to report a run.

I am finally done:D

I walked the dogs for 85 min(50 min + 35 min) and did Intensity " Step + HiiT (low) + Boot Camp" 60 min. That's it for me today.

Sherry - legs are still pretty sore, getting better very day;)

Where is Heidi? Did she leave us?

I will be back later!

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

Oi! This has been a very hectic week and I had major headaches with lack of sleep.
No w/o's until yesterday.
I did a cycle w/o with GS chest and triceps. Oh feeling it today!!! ;)

My goal for today is a run interval on the Tm and abs from coremax. :)

I saw my doc on thurs. And will be seeing a neurologist soon. Lack of sleep and even the slightest bit of stress sends me into a migraine. Most likely I will be put on a daily preventative. I have to do something! This is getting ridiculous!

I hope you both are doing well. What are you up to this weekend?
It will be raining here for most of it so I will do house stuff and cooking for the week. ;)

Have a great w/o and Saturday!
Bbs
Heidi

Finally it's not raining! Finally I get to run! WO done - 3.5 mile run with dog walk for warm-up and cool down!

Last night both kids had a cc meet, fortunately at the same place but unfortunately it was unbearably windy and raining the whole time.

Heidi - So sorry about the headaches. I hope the docs can help.

Belinda - How are your sinuses? Did you get scheduled for the surgery?

Getting ready to head out to DD's soccer game now. Hope you all get to enjoy your day.

Hallo girls,

I finished D17 legs, had to go a little lighter with my weights this week. Figured, I am gonna hit them hard next week, since I am doing each week twice:p

I will be back later.

Hi!

Thanks Sherry! :) Nice run!!! It has been raining most of the day here. It is going to be until monday I guess.
Oh how I remember those CC meets when my DD was in it. Those cold rainy days are brutel. How did they do?

Hi Belinda! I hope your feeling better! Surgery again? EEK! Darn those sinus infections...you really get these often too. :( Sorry to hear that you are going through this again.
I guess we both have our issues to deal with lately. I haven't made the appt. yet with the neurologist...I am hoping the meds the Doc just gave me help with the headaches and lack of sleep because of other issues etc. This woman stuff is really a pain!!!!

Well I did my TM run and then coremax #3 with an 8# med ball. OH I AM FEELING THAT PLUS YESTERDAY'S W/O NOW! Wowza! LOL!

Belinda: Get well soon! ♥

Sherry: Good luck to your DD's soccer team! :)

Take care,
Heidi

Good morning,

Heidi ((HUGS))) sorry you are going through all that too:) that's sucks! Hope the meds will help soon. In my case, the doc in Germany messed something up and I have been paying for it ever since:mad: WTG, on the TM and CM. Miss running.

Sherry - Good luck to your DD's soccer team! :) what are your plans today?

I will see Aleisa in DC today, will gets lots off walking in (shopping):p

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I will try to be back tonight!

Good evening all!

Long run today, and it wasn't good. Started off ok, but at about mile 5 the IT band started doing me in. Even called DH to come get me because I didn't want to push it worse. Doesn't bother me walking, but any pick up in pace was painful. Not happy about it at all! My 1/2 is only 2 weeks away, and this is not boding well for a good race.

Belinda - good job getting the wo's done. I'm sure you had fun shopping with your DD.

Heidi - Both kids did well at the CC meet. DD even got a PR, which is amazing considering the conditions and the course (very hilly).

Off to get some good stretching in before I settle down for the night. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.