GETTING IT DONE - WEEK OF 3/5 - 3/11/12

Sherry K

Cathlete
Hi all!

Thought I'd get us back on track an actually start a thread for this week.

WO done - PLB. I forgot how much this was a cardio wo as much as a strength wo. I did keep up with Cathe on the weights, but the floor work nearly did me in! Was able to get the wo done in between leaving the office and heading out of town.

Belinda - All of that was yesterday's activity! No wonder I was so tired last night. Glad all of your house stuff is coming together, and not completely wearing you down. It'll be over soon.

Heidi - What are you plans today?

Ok, now to jump in the car and head out of town. Tomorrow could be a very long day, but I do still want to get in a run tomorrow night. See you then.

Morning Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry: nice job on PLB! Oh boy am I feeling my upper today. How are you doing? ;)

I did start a thread early yesterday but I guess it will just fine sticking with this one. ;)

My w/o was tri upper so today I will do S&G.

Hey Belinda: how are you feeling? When is your Dh's surgery? Thinking of you both!

Have a great day and w/o!
Bbs
Heidi

Hey girls,

Sherry - thanks for starting us off this week;) I am just sooooooooo busy. BTW, PLB is a toughe one. Can't wait get to all the other Cathe workouts. Good job!

Heidi - wow, on your workout today. Thanks for asking, DH surgery is in April. Mine I have no idea:eek:, I can't get surgey as long as my husband doesn't get his:confused: I move much better than he is:( he has days where he can hardly walk or can move. No way he can handle the dogs/house and work. I am still holding out as long as I can. So far I have the sinus infection under control, thank goodness. I know, I can't go on like this forever!!

I ended up doing HiiT DWP and 4DS LB only!

I will be back in the morning, good night!

Good morning all!

Well, I did make it home last night, and even got in a run, though I really had to work for it . . . the effects of a long day on my feet and in the car.

Today I am working from home for a bit before I hit the road again. Scheduled is PUB, but I also want to get in some kickbox to loosen up the legs, and since the weather is gorgeous for a change (sunny and near 60), I'll take the dog for a walk, too.

Belinda - Poor you and your DH! I think you will both be so glad once the surgerys are done. amazed how you still keep up with your intense wo's!

Heidi - How's the DOMS today? What are your plans?

BBL!

MMA Kickbox done! :)

Dog walk done! :)

PUB done! Kept up with Cathe on that one - I'll be feeling that one later. :)

Plus did abs for both wo's, so think I'll be feeling that, too! ;)

DS home from his half day of school (2nd half due to some testing) - he likes that really late start.

DD's team played a great v-ball game but lost . . . again. But they've come along way.

Now heading out of town again. See ya all later!

Last edited:
Good morning Heidi and Sherry,

Holy crap, Sherry! I got tired just reading your workouts! WOW! You sure burning those calories.

Heidi - my husbands surgery is in April! How do you like Tri UB workouts? Can't wait to try them all out. They all like new workouts to me, for the last 8 1/2 month I been doing STS.

BTW, I will try to get a run and abs in today.

Have a wonderful day/workouts! BBL!

Hi all!

Got back in town last night after a long day and was just worn out, so took a rest day. Today's plans are a 3 mile steady run. Looks like my travel has levelled off for awhile, so will now try to clean up my eating.

Belinda - Great job yesterday! You have indeed been the STS woman, so it should be fun incorporating the new wo's. What are your plans today?

Heidi - where ya been? What are you plans?

Check back in later after I get my run done.

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Been a tough couple of days since weds with a bad migraine.
Weds I did S&G
Thurs a run
Today afterburn

Sherry: sounds like a hectic couple of days for you too. I hooe that you enjoyed your rest day. Have a great run today!

Belinda: you are one strong lady to be doing all the things you have been doing. I hope your dh has a safe surgery and speedy recovery. Then it is your turn to get well. :)

Plan for tomorrow is STS total body and a trail run with my dd on Sunday. :)

Have a great weekend! ;)
Bbs
Heidi

Run done! Followed with STS Extended Stretch.

Heidi - So sorry about the migraines! Hopefully wo's are helping you cope a bit.

I agree about Belinda being a strong woman!

Now for dinner and then hanging with the gals for scrapbooking. Hope you have a good one!

Hey girls,

quick check in: I finally finished my workout, did D9 legs! I went and got some bloodwork done this morning, went to breakfast w/DH:eek: after we came home my dog browler started to limp:( he wouldn't even follow me, he always does:p I knew I was in pain. So DH and I took him to the vet. He gave Browler a shot for the pain. checked him for lime, gave me pain meds for a few days and all that cost me $200:( not cheap!

I will be back later!

Good morning!

Belinda - Poor pup! I hope the pain meds help and the find out what is wrong. Busy morning for you already. amazed at how much you've done!

I'm getting ready to get rolling to DD's soccer game here shortly. She actually has 3, yes three, today; two first thing this a.m. and the last one late this afternoon. In between I want to get in PLB for me. And there's the rest of the usual weekend stuff to get done - cleaning, laundry, groceries.

I'll check back in later.

Good morning,

Today is cardio for me. I have 3 more disc left with STS, can't believe I did STS for 8 1/2 month!!! But I did it! I need a break from heavy lifting, lol. Maybe just for a while?

Sherry - thanks! Browler seems to do a lot better after that shot. The vet said, not to walk him for the next 5 days, Have fun at your DD's scoccer game and PLB today. My DD payed soccer for years, so much fun watching them. Nicely done on that run yesterday.

Heidi - how are you feeling today? Sorry about the migraines! Good job, keeping up with your workouts;)

Need more coffee, BBL!

Enjoy your weekend, girls!

Hi Belinda and Sherry!

Sherry: good luck to your dd today! Wow! Three games in one day. She better eat her wheaties!
I hope you can get in your w/o in between all of that running around too. ()

Belinda: wow! If it's not one thing it's another. I hope your dog gets better soon. Did you get the results back for Lyme? My kitty got it last year and was put on meds for a month to get rid of it.
Have a great cardio w/o!

Me... So far a rest day. booty DOMS and just plain exhausted from this headache. I am feeling better with the headache so hopefully it will be compketly gone tomorrow.

Have a good one!
Bbs
Heidi

Finally, WO done. Once again, by the time the floorwork came around for PLB, My legs were really feeling it!

DD's teams won 1 game and lost 2, but she should be good and tired tonight! DS got in his run. Track starts Monday for him. They keep up busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Belinda - Wow, only 3 discs left. And you've done this while moving across the globe and living in the RV. Much more than a small accomplishment. Yes, you probably do need a break from heavy lifting! Hope the meds help the pup and it's not serious.

Heidi - Hope that headache does go away quickly. It's been hanging around too long. Love those booty DOMS! When I feel them, I at least think that area is looking better.

Time to wind down for the night. Catch up with you tomorrow.

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Belinda: How is the pup today? :) How are your doing?

Sherry: Nice job on the PLB! I hear ya on the floor work...I mix things up by doing it first something about it makes it so much harder at the end of the standing portion.

Your DD must be totally exhausted after those games! I bet she is laying low today. ;)

It is so great that your kids are doing things after school to keep busy. ;)

I still have DOMS! But better today and my headache is much better. There in the back of my head but better at least!
I did a trail hike with my DD and DH. I sooo enjoyed the warmer weather and fresh air!

I am working on getting my w/o schedule together for this week. I hope to get in extra runs outside seeing as this week should be warmer.

Have a great Sunday afternoon/evening!
BBT
Heidi

Well . . .

Today was a run day, but when I started my hamstring was really bothering me, so I only did about 1.5 miles rather than the 3.5 I wanted. Guess yesterday's weight work was a bit much. I did get the dog out for a couple of walks which helped loosen it up. Weather is finally breaking here, so I should be able to do more runs outside.

Heidi - A hike outside sounds nice today. What did you decide to do for the coming week?

Belinda - Hope your pup is ok. Hopefully you were able to take it easy for a change.

See you both at the gym tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.