Getting It Done! - July

Sherry K

Cathlete
Happy July!

Rainy day here, so worked out indoors - Lower Body Sculpt and Stability Ball Abs. Think I'm going to find a plank challenge to work my core this month. Waiting for the rain to stop so can take dog out for a walk.

Hope you are having a good one!

Hey Sherry and Belinda!

Busy day right from the start.
Off to lab for blood work and to work and errands. Came home just in time for a tornado warning. Argh! Never came but anyway just nerve racking..

Tomorrow is another day to do my w/o I guess.

Sherry: nice job on your w/o! Did you find a plank challenge? ;)

Belinda: how's it going in Germany? ;) enjoy!

Have a great evening!
Bbt
Heidi

I did find a plank challenge. Starts off with 20 sec today, 25 tomorrow, and so on; at the end of the month it's 330 sec! I'll see if I can pm it to you. I did front and both sides.

Morning Sherry and Belinda:

Yesterday was a busy day and no w/o.

Today's plan: sts total body.

How about you? :)

Ty! Sherry that would be great! How are you doing so far on the challenge?

Hope you all have a great weds and workout
Bbs
Heidi

Good morning!

Realized that I didn't post yesterday's wo. Did a 20 minute HiiT run and UBS, plus Day 2 of the plank challenge - 25 sec each hold (front, both sides). Oh, and dog walks, of course, for warm up and cool down.

Today's wo already done - dog walk, plus LBS and Stab Ball Abs, finished with today's plank challenge - Day 3 so 30 sec. each hold.

Heidi - Have a great wo - you'll feel aches everywhere with that one! Hope the weather has calmed down for you - no more tornadoes? Had to FB message you 'cause couldn't figure out how to attach the file for a pm.

Belinda - Hope you are having fun with the family.

Now to shower and pack - we're headed out of town for a few days to see the family.

Morning!

Happy 4th to you all! :)

Sherry: awesome job on your w/o's! :) have a safe and fun trip!

I will ck FB shortly. Thank you! :)

Well ok again yesterday I put it off too late then had company. Went to fireworks and stayed up way too late.

I am going to get it done today!

Belinda: I am sure your having the time of your life. :)

Have a safe weekend!
Heidi

Have a good one!

Hey TGIF! :)

Today was a 3 mile run and STS med ball abs.

What did you do today? :)

Make it a good one! Happy Friday to you all!

BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Looks like we've all been busy. While we were out of town, I did a lot of walking but no other wo's - even forgot to do my planks! Can't believe I forgot!

Yesterday a very long work day - absolutely nothing. And today, the same, though I do intend to at least get some planks in - which would be Day 4. I think I can double up (in morning, then again at night) a few days and catch up to the current day in a few. Need to get going on my runs, too. Kids are in CC conditioning, so running every day. Gotta keep up with them.

Hope you are doing alright and at least having some fun!

Morning Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry: Welcome home! Did you have a great vacation? :) Sounds very relaxing. We need to do that once in awhile.
What are your plans for your runs? Do you do them early in the morning and then weights etc later? Have a great one today! Hopefully your weather is a bit cooler too.

I have been busy with house and family. Sunday we had a cookout with family for my Sons 28th BD! EEK! I can't believe it that he is 28!

My week started off very busy so no workout Mon.
Tues I did GS chest/tri...FEELING IT TODAY! ;) I also did a short run in the evening.

It has been super hot this past week so my workouts haven't been all that great.

Today's plan:
STS Hiit 30/30 and ab circuits weight and plates

Waving hello to Belinda! ;)

Have a great workout today and make it a good one!
BBS
Heidi

Hi Sherry!

I am done with 30/30 and weight/ plates abs. Phew! That was a good one!

Have a great workout and day. :)

Bbs
Heidi

Well . . . that was a few really long work days out of town. Got a lot done, but very worn out, and didn't exercise at all. Now some me time.

While I was gone, the family worked hard outside, tearing down the deck and digging out the old patio that was under it. Soon we'll start putting in the new patio. At least they were getting some physical exercise in.

Heidi - Glad you got on some wo's this week. You're sweating for both of us! How do we let ourselves get off the bandwagon so easily? Can be very frustrating.

Belinda - Hope you are having a good time.

Tomorrow - time to get back in the swing of things. Catch ya then!

Hi Sherry!

Ok the 11th I did GS back, shoulders and triceps. OMG I felt my tri's big time!
The 12th was a recovery day.

Today I did XT Tabata #1 and Runervals 1.0. Then the Tabata stretch.

Oh how nice it will be to have a new patio! :) Great summer project for all. :) Just be careful not to step back into one of the holes for the cement supports! I did that when DH and I were building ours. OUCH!

Have a great workout tomorrow! What's your plan?

Tomorrow I have GS legs on tap. I may do a shorter version and do the floor work first.

Have a great rest your day!

Hello to Belinda! :)

BBS
Heidi

Good Evening!

Finally back in the swing of things. A short run outside (only a mile), plus dog walks for warm up and cool down. this was the first time I've run outside in quite a while, and had to really focus on my stride. I've been running on the treadmill in socks so that I could change my foot strike, but it is so different once the shoes come back on and I'm on pavement. Finished with STS Ex Stretch and rolling out the IT band. Also, starting over on the plank challenge, so this was Day 1 - 20 sec each side.

Tomorrow will be another short run day - outside of course - and then Legs - not sure which one yet.

Heidi - Great job on Tabata plus a run! I'm sure you were sweating with all that! Yes, the patio will be nice, but will take weeks to get it done - very slow work. Taking full advantage of the teenage labor that is available!

Time to relax for the evening. Hope you had a good one and see you tomorrow!

Good morning,

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone:D Italy was amazing, wished we stayed longer. The internet connection was so slow in Italy. Had lots of fun with my sisters. The weather was perfect too. I ate way to much pizza and pasta:rolleyes: And of course had way to much wine:eek: Oh well! We are back in Nuremberg. I worked out a few times in Italy using my DVDs. DH and I walked a lot, mostly hills.

My plan is to start Turbo Jam Elite rotation on Monday.

I will read and try to catch up on personals Monday.

Hi Belinda! Glad you are having so much fun! Great way to keep exercising while on your trip - the walking may be enough, but you are even doing DVD's! Way to go!

Dog walk and 1 mile easy run done - still working on my foot strike. Heat is already enough, so DD and I are heading to the pool for a bit. Legs on tap for tonight.

See ya then!

Morning!

Belinda: So glad that you are having a great time. :) Awesome job getting in some workouts as well.

Sherry: Nice job on your walk and run. Running in this humid hot weather is an energy drain for sure. I am sticking to my TM during these for sure!

Today's plan:
STS Total Body Isolation/compound

Make it a good one!

BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

No legs last night - quads really feeling that "easy" run so just rolled and stretched them.

Today - dog walk (easy - it's hot out there!), 1 mile barefoot run on tm (yep, could feel it in the calves and hamstrings - better form), STS Ex Stretch, then glute work from Strong Curves, plus 30 sec planks (all sides). That's enough for today!

BTW - think I'll be trying more exercises from SC. He advocates working glutes/legs 3x/week. Haven't worked them that hard, so giving it a try.

Heidi - how was that wo today? Feeling it yet?

Catch up with you tomorrow!

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry: Nice job! :) Road runs are so different then the TM and I feel it much worse after. I haven't run on the road for awhile or the trails. When it gets cooler I will get back to the trails...maybe with my DD. ;) Good job keeping your self stretched out too.
Your new program sounds interesting too.

LOL! I forgot to post that I did my workout! I did it! Yup feeling it all over too.

So today was STS 40/20 and then a 22 min endurance ride on my bike. 7 miles worth. :)

Sweating buckets so I better get to that shower and work.

I AM SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO COOLER TEMPS HERE! Heat wave all week. YUCK!

Belinda: How's your vacation and new rotation going? ;) Enjoy!

Keep cool and make it a good one!
BBS
Heidi

WO done! Dog walk plus 1mile run on tm to work on stride, STS ext stretch and 40 sec planks.

Sorry so short - keep cool!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.