GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning!

Home from ballet class. Wow, I didn't have my usual flexibility today. I'll be feeling this one later.

Hope you are having a good one.

Hi everyone,

I am still on the Christi Taylor kick :) I did Pure Spice workout. I had a blast. The workout had 12 songs, without any instruction. I had not problem following Christi. I can't believe I haven't pull that one out before. Bought it years ago :( I am slow, lol.

Sherry - smart idea. I should have done that too with tricky step. Good job today and yesterday.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Happy Sunday!

CF this morning with DH. Jump rope, air squats, bear crawls and burpess. Not taxing strength but definitely taxed aerobic fitness. At least it was cool.

Belinda - Don't think I've ever done a wo without instruction. Would be different. Funny how we are still pulling out DVD's we haven't done. Yes, I have some, too.

Now to attack house chores. Have a good one.

Good morning,

STS M3 W2 D28 is done.

We started remodeling out guest bathroom this weekend. Paint is done. Had to return the new vanity, it had a crack. Got a new one, just to find out we have to do some cutting on the vanity too to fit the plumbing.

Sherry - she does kinda point which direction you are going, but she isn't saying anything. It was easy to follow. Great job yesterday.

I been having lots of internet problem lately, I will keep it short. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

CF tonight - run intervals. Completely wore me out.

Belinda - LOL about doing wrong disc. Surprised you have another home project. Thought you'd done all of the house already. ;)

Back tomorrow - exhausted and need sleep. 'Til then.

Good morning

After I have my coffee I will do M3 W3 D27 :)

Sherry - we did :) Well the vanity I had in the guest bathroom, had a crack on top. I dropped a glass soap dispenser into the sink. We have to replace the vanity already, I changed the color in the bathroom too. Change is good :) Nice job with your run.

I will be back later.

Good morning

M3 W2 D30 is done. I messed up my workout for this week in the WM :( I should have done legs today. Oh well! It's all straight now.

Have a great day and workout.

Happy Wednesday!

Decided to work legs tonight at home, and STS D1 was the choice. Not sure if I'm doing the entire series, but this sounded good tonight.

Belinda - Glad you have your wo's all straightened out now. Lol! Maybe that's what inspired me to pull that one out tonight. I like your logic on the renovation. That's how ours happen sometimes, too.

Be back tomorrow. Until then.

Good morning,

ICE Rock'm and Sock'm Kickboxing is doen.

Sherry - Monday I thought something was off :) It's all good now. My body doesn't know Monday from Sunday, lol :) Glad I inspire you to pull out STS. It's an amazing workout. You already workout for an hour. You can do it :) Nice job!

Waving hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Happy Thursday!

Went to CF with DH. A very metabolic wo tonight, plus it was hot, so total sweatfest. And majorly exhausting. Need to remember to take something to eat right afterwards 'cause with the coming summer heat, I'll be drained at the end.

Belinda - I like that one. Gets the joints oiled up very nice.

Now, to chill for the night, and back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

M3 W2 D38 is done. Two more weeks I am done with STS :)

Sherry - great job with CF last night. What results are you seeing?

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Happy Sunday!

So on Friday I took a misstep and hurt my ankle. Saturday is was stiff and lacked mobility. Today it was feeling better, so went to CF. Took it easy on the burpees and box jumps, but it handled the rest ok. Will still take it easy today, and tomorrow is a rest day on my calendar (though, I did have a couple of those these past days.).

Belinda - High fives for two weeks left with STS. You are so dedicated. It is admirable.

On to the weekend house stuff. Have a good one.

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I was so tired. Today I will start M3 Week 3 D 31. Susanne Bowen started a 8 week Summer Sizzler challenge. D1 Cardio Interval Barre Strength.

Sherry - oh no on the ankle! I hope you feel better soon.

I will be back later.

Happy Monday!

Ankle feeling better today, so did some brisk walking with the dogs. Didn't feel a thing, so maybe do a bit more tomorrow.

Belinda - Good idea on the rest day. You are pushing it very hard. Love how you have one rotation going, but pick up another challenge along the way. :)

Time to chill for the evening. Rough day at work today. Will be like that all week. Better eat my Wheaties. ;)

Until tomorrow . . .

Hi everyone,

Amy Bento CIA 2901 KB Surge & Core Training + SBF arms is done. It was easy to modify KB surge :) Got a high step count. Love the music and workout. So much fun. There are 5 premixes on the dvd.

Sherry - both rotations compliment another very nicely. Plus, with barre I get lots of stretching too. Great job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Happy Tuesday!

CF was a cardio killer tonight: rowing, cleans, wall ball squats, sit-ups. Many rounds. Everyone was sweating and exhausted at the end. Great work out, but now I'm done for the night.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. Glad they complement each other.

Until tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.