GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hey girl,

I walked 4 miles today. That's it. Taking it easy. I must have hurt my hip/lower back the other day again doing deadlifts :( I am so done with deadlifts. Anyway, for the last 2 nights I can't sleep I am in so much pain. Every time I turn, my hip/lower back hurts.

Heidi - nice job on that run today.

Sherry - my race day's are over, lol. Good job as always.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good morning,

I will go to Zumba this morning.

Did anyone see the Eclipse yesterday? I ended up seeing it :) It was totally cool. My husband came home with those special glasses so I could see the Eclipse :)

I will be back later.

Happy Tuesday!

So, we took off on a short visit to go see the eclipse, which is why I wasn't checking in. It was total at my parents home in St. Louis, so we watched from the pool. Was absolutely spectacular! And I did get a run in that morning - heat, hills and humidity made it quite the effort. DH forgot his watch so he used mine, and we figured out how to transfer his data off my watch and into his tracking account. Very proud of ourselves for that accomplishment. We left right after the eclipse, but with the traffic, rain and construction, we didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning, and I had to be at work at 7:00 for a meeting, so today is definitely a rest day.

Heidi - Did you get that run in? I'm sure you had fun at the festival.

Belinda - Sorry about today's Zumba. How is your back? Yes, we had glasses, too and watching the eclipse was incredible.

Making it understandably an early one tonight. Back at it tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Happy Wednesday!

Back home where it's cool, not as humid, and nowhere near as hilly. Sprints outside.

Belinda - Yay on Legs. Enjoy Zumba.

Good morning,

Did a walk yesterday. Today I did D30.

My DD is visiting us for a few day's. Went shopping yesterday with my friend and DD. I ended up with over 20K. Lot's of walking. Tomorrow I will do Zumba. Finally!

Sherry - glad you home again.

Good job yesterday, everyone. BBL!

Happy Friday! Made it! Yes, been off all week because of lack of sleep.

Yesterday - ran errands on the way home, and was just worn out.
Today - Went for a run outside. Still a bit off, but got it done.

Belinda - That is a lot of steps. Enjoy your DD's visit.

Making it an early one - even on a Friday. Catch ya tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday's wo was helping move furniture - not the kids yet. That wore me out enough.
Today was sprints for running. Also ordered the new series, since pre-order pricing is almost gone. Will be perfect for after the race.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I went to Zumba. Today I walked 5 miles.

Sherry - thank you! Good job yesterday and today. Did you get the dvd's only? I am still on the fence:(
That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Happy Monday!
Off work this week for appointments and to get the kids ready for school. Work out done = LM P&B. Feels great to get back to weights after a week off.

Belinda - Good job on D31 and Zumba. Yes, I got the DVD's only. One day we'll upgrade our electronics so that we can stream in the basement.

Lots to do today, so need to stay on track. Have a good one.

Happy Tuesday!

Today I went and did a high ropes course with DD. Not only did it take strength and balance, but at time really got my heart pumping, too. That definitely counted as today's workout.

Hope all is well! Back at it tomorrow.

Good evening,

Today I went and got my hair done in DC. Had a great time with my DD.

This morning I walked for 3 miles.

I ended up ordering the new workouts. I wished Cathe would show clips before the pre sale is up. I will wait for clips, before I make up my mind. I always can cancel.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I did sprint intervals, but apparently forgot to post. Today I spent with DD as we tried to get way too many things done before we move her back to campus tomorrow.

Belinda - You are inspiring me to start up STS when I get done with this race next month. Sore - yes. And bruised - especially on my inside upper arms, as I was using them to hold onto the wires, in addition to my hands, in order to keep my balance. Glad you had a nice time with your DD in DC.

Getting last minute things together. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

D33 is done.

Sherry - you should start STS! I will do the STS pyramid down after I am done with M3. Than I will do the bodybuilding rotation that Cathe posted a few years ago. That will keep my busy until June 2018 :) Good job yesterday.

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Morning!

It has been a rough couple weeks here. Family being sick and work related stress.
The work stuff has finally been resolved! YEAH one stressful thing down.
Family...health issues that won't change much. Treatments and eating healthy are key go good health.

Yesterday I finally did a WO for this week:
XT C,B and shoulders

I will be following the XT 30 Weight only rotation. I will add cardio in like biking, walking or running. Of course abs has to be
in there too. :)

I was also thinking of starting up STS soon. This month at least is planned for XT.

Awsome job ladies on your workouts! You're doing great with all that is going on. Moving kids back to school, seeing the eclipse,
traveling to see family and getting hair done. :)

Enjoy your weekend! Stay healthy and smile everyday. ♥

Off to my run and abs!

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday we moved DD back to school. Unofficial workout included lots of lifting and walking.
Today DH and I ran a race - he did 30K in prep for a marathon next month, and I did 6K. Now we can relax for the rest of the day. but also put a plan together, because the 1/2 marathon for me is only 6 weeks away. If I start STS, it will be after that.

Belinda - You are so close to finishing this round of STS! So when you pyramid down, do you do all discs in reverse order, or follow M3 as scheduled, then M2, etc.?

Heidi - Glad you are back, and some things are under control. Good workout plan.

Time to get the dogs for a walk, then relax on the couch for a bit. Hope you have weekend plans to enjoy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.