GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

I did a workout! Yay for me! Tonight I did XTrain legs plus hip thrust challenge. I was planning to do STS with an extra leg day, but after doing this, I'm wondering if I should be an XTrain rotation first, then STS. I forgot how well rounded XTrain is, and how the leg wo's incorporate much of what I learned in PT back when I was having issues. I had good results last time I actually worked through the 90 day rotation, and that often included doing timesavers because that was better than nothing. So, thinking about it overnight, then making a commitment.

Belinda - You continue to do great on your wo's. I envy the time you have. One day I'll get to "retire". Like seeing your dvd list again.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Time to rest for the night. Hope you are had a good one.

Hi again,

I almost forgot to post my workouts: I did S90 Ultimate Ball. Loved it! Great ab workout. I also walked 6 miles and I did JS Metabolism Booster: Workout #3: Total Body Time Saver. That is it for me today.

Sherry - I workout between 45 min to an 1.5 hour a day. That is the only time I take for myself. I get up early in the morning to get my workout in. I do walk a lot since I can't do high impact anymore. Unlike most people I don't watch a lot of TV or go out a lot. Trust me, I don't have more time than you or anyone else. I do all my workouts from home. Most people spent time traveling, going to races, going to the gym or god knows what? I also work from home, I am glad I don't have to drive anywhere. I also have a sick dog I have to take care every day, I have a 4000 square foot house I have to take care every day. I also cook every day. That 1.5 hours is really not a lot considering what I have to do every day. I am just good at managing things, to make sure I do have the time to work out. It's also good for may sanity. I always walked a lot besides my regular workouts. I love walking. I also don't have any kids living at home :) Your time will come!! Once your kids are out the house and in collage your life will change :p

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Hi all!

So, 1) I've decided to do STS, and maybe extend it into the bodybuilding rotation. :D I'll be adding on an extra day of lower body, because I know my body responds better and 2) we may be adopting another dog, which has added a bit to our lives the past few days. He's 1.5 years old, and seems to fit in very nicely with our 9 year old. That's taken up some time the past few days, so no wo's. :( And he needs some running around and gets up early in the morning, so may be just the trigger DH, older pup and I need to get our butts moving in the morning.

Belinda - Oh, I know you are busy. I just don't seem to make my workout time my priority as much as it should be. That's why I decided to do STS. It is a 15 week commitment, nearly a full hour every day. I need that for my physical health and sanity.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Ok, that was my stop by chat. Be back later to report my wo.

Hallo everyone,

This morning I did: Body by Simone Dance Cardio + JS Pyramid Power Walk + S90 TB.

Sherry - I was like you :( did everything else, than I was to tired to workout. My workouts are my priority. Everything else comes after :) I get a lot more done this way. It's like making an appointment with yourself:D Good for you making workout a priority.

Good job, everyone! BBL!

Hello!

I have been having a very busy week with childcare. Tough days Thurs and Fri.
My Son was here yesterday with him due to a fever. :/ He caught his Mom's cold. PHOOEY! This explains the fussiness on Friday.

Friday I also had a terrible Migraine. I still have it today but not as bad.

I worked out 4 days this week! Wow That is amazing! LOL!

I am following an App from Jeff Galloway: 13.1 training.

Yesterday was a bike WO from Studio Sweat: Feb 5th 2017 with MIMI. I really got a good sweat from that one. 7.97 miles

I added on JG WK 2 day 3. This was a walking WO: 1.53 miles

Today I am planning on a full body WO.

Belinda: Nice job on your workout Thursday and Friday! :)

Sherry: Oh Wow a new pup! Great idea to get your DH moving. HEHE :)
I was also thinking of doing STS again. It is 3 days a week if following the regular rotation. I could throw in the JG 13.1 training plan too. :)

Right now I am trying to follow the SS and LIS rotation but my days have been way to busy for sticking to it. ARGH! What to do!?

I am really missing you ladies and checking in with you. :/

Next month we will see if my DIL goes part-time. This would free my time up hopefully.

I really need to stick to a regular workout routine. This has a major effect on my migraines and not have them as much.

OK I better get my butt moving towards my planned WO for today.

Make it a great one!

BBL
Heidi

Hey guys,

I forgot to check in yesterday :( I did JS 3 mile walk and S90 Chest & Back.

Heidi - good job with all your workouts.

I will be back later.

Happy Sunday!

Finally got my rear in gear - 1 mile run on tm (absolutely frigid cold here!) followed by Firm Express Pump it Up, then Runner's World recovery yoga - was really feeling it in my calves and feet today while running, so kept it short then tried to work it out.

Not getting that particular dog. No problems on our end, but his foster mom was very attached to him, so they came back for him and will keep him. That's fine with us. I'm sure there's another one out there that needs our home.

Yes, doing STS. Starting this week Tuesday. Monday nights are class, so that will be my rest day (had a lot of those lately).

Belinda - You continue to do great with your wo's. Yes, need to make that appointment with myself. Need to get it done in the a.m., even without the new dog here, too.

Heidi - Fussy babies are exhausting. Hope he feels better quickly. Are you training for a half or just following the wo program? Ready to start STS this week?

Off to have brunch with the kids. Have a good one.​

Hallo girls,

Today I did Cardio Slam Mish Mosh premix #2 and a walk.

Sherry - did you adopted a new dog? What breed is it? Sorry it didn't workout with the other dog :(

Have a great evening.

Hi all!

Up and at 'em. Just finished sprint intervals on the tm. Now heading to the shower. D3 Legs on tap for tonight. Yesterday was a rest day.

Belinda - No, didn't get the dog. Not in a rush. Neighbor just got a dog, too, so now ours has a new friend to play with, so we can take our time looking.

Gotta get rolling to work. BBL

Hey girls,

Body Vibes + WW Dance Party Easy Groove is done.

Sherry - got you! Dogs take up so much time. Good job with your workout.

Good job, everyone.

I'm back today - tonight did D3 and 100 hip thrusts. Between waking up early and an intense lbwo, I'm now wiped out. I will sleep well tonight.

Belinda - those sound like fun wo's today - got your dance shoes on?

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Now to curl up with the dog for a bit and probably fall asleep early. Back at it tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did SandS Giant Sets Mish Mosh premix # 5 double lower body + JS Walk off Belly Fat premix day 4 Flat Abs Power Walk.

Sherry - I always do :p very fun dance workout. Good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

D1 plus Stab Ball Abs and I'm wiped! Want this biting cold weather gone so I can get out with the dog and enjoy the evening light.

Belinda - great job! Yes, you do always do fun dance wo's! LOL!

No energy left. Good night.

Morning!

Getting ready for my Grandson to arrive.

Really quick post:
I did my run this morning using the Jeff G 13.1 app on my phone
Week 2 day 4

This is run 1 min and walk 1 min
5.0, 3.0 walk X 6 times each set
5.5, "
6.0, "
5.5 "
Last reps were alternated: 5.0 and 5.5 with the 3.0 min walks
Total distance: 4.33 on the TM

No workout for weds. Very busy day with my Grandsons care.

Be back later to read through your posts I missed.

Make it a good one!
Take Care
Heidi

Hi everyone.

I did today :Weight Watchers The Ultimate Dance Party "Cardio Club" w/ Ilyse Baker, Jessica Smith Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat " 3- Mile Flat Abs Power Walk " + JS 15 min Belly Blaster.

Sherry - the WW Ultimate Dance Party is a fun workout. Love it. Good job on your workouts.

Heidi - good job with your workout as well. Have fun with the little one!

Good job everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Got up this morning to get in my sprints on the tm (similar to what Heidi is doing), then this evening got in Leaner Legs (oldie, but gets the legs/glutes good!) and hip thrusts. Also got in a dog walk because it was sunny and not too windy. Made her happy. Diet - it was one of those days, so rather than hit Dairy Queen which is right next to the office, I made brownies at home. This way I can share rather than eat the whole thing. Even the little things at DQ are loaded with calories and sugar.

Heidi - Get it in when you can. Babies are a lot of work. Thank goodness he goes home at night, right?

Belinda - Do you have a disco ball and flashing lights in your basement? You could have quite the dance party!

Now to shower and rest. The STS sleep requirement is already kicking in the "first" week. Hope you had a good one.

Hallo ladies,

Late check in for me. Once I came home, I stopped at my next door neighbors house. She convinced me to workout with her. We did LM Body Jam (dance). Holy molly!! That was tough. Don't give me wrong...I LOVE dancing, but this one was fun but very tough. It was hip hop (whatever the kids dance these day's, lol) The moves were difficult but not very difficult that you get lost. I did caught on very quickly, it's probably because I go with the music and let go :D The music was really good. I think in the future I will try one more BJ and see if it's for me? I know it would a dance style my DD likes :D I was sweating my butt off, lol. I also walked a few miles today.

Sherry- of course, I have disco ball and flashing lights:p It's a must!! I sure, had a dance party today.

Thats it for me today. Good night. Need to unwind after my dance party :D

Hi everyone.

I did today :Weight Watchers The Ultimate Dance Party "Cardio Club" w/ Ilyse Baker, Jessica Smith Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat " 3- Mile Flat Abs Power Walk " + JS 15 min Belly Blaster.

Sherry - the WW Ultimate Dance Party is a fun workout. Love it. Good job on your workouts.

Heidi - good job with your workout as well. Have fun with the little one!

Good job everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Nice job Belinda! Love the sound of the Belly Blaster Workout. :)
My days have been super busy and I am really missing my workouts.

Hi all!

Got up this morning to get in my sprints on the tm (similar to what Heidi is doing), then this evening got in Leaner Legs (oldie, but gets the legs/glutes good!) and hip thrusts. Also got in a dog walk because it was sunny and not too windy. Made her happy. Diet - it was one of those days, so rather than hit Dairy Queen which is right next to the office, I made brownies at home. This way I can share rather than eat the whole thing. Even the little things at DQ are loaded with calories and sugar.

Heidi - Get it in when you can. Babies are a lot of work. Thank goodness he goes home at night, right?

Belinda - Do you have a disco ball and flashing lights in your basement? You could have quite the dance party!

Now to shower and rest. The STS sleep requirement is already kicking in the "first" week. Hope you had a good one.

Great job on your sprints and Wow doing Leaner Legs after! :)
Diet here is so far off. Either I am not eating enough or eating good things. I feel terrible for sure.

Yes babies sure are a lot of work. Phew! My back is really feeling it with all the carrying around trying to settle him. He doesn't like me to sit with him at all.
Well I guess I am getting in my upper and steps though. LOL!

I had to call his Mom yesterday early to pick him up. He was in terrible pain from gas. Screaming for 2 hours was all I could take. :/

I hope my Son has it better today and tomorrow. He has charge of him on the weekends because his wife works retail as a store manager.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.