GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Monday was my rest day 'cause it's my photography class night. After all these years of using my camera, I'm finally learning its capabilities!

Today was a training day - walking on the treadmill at an incline. Rethinking STS due to (lack of) time and need to focus on the booty before the stairclimb. Maybe 3 days cardio and 2 days LB is what I can handle right now.

Been a crazy few days with sick kids, back and forth to school with them. We all know they are adults, but when they aren't feeling good . . . and mom and dad are only 45 minutes away . . . Nasty head colds and flu going around campus.

Belinda - Such great news for your nephew! I agree - why would they say he does if they need to run more tests? But the end results is definitely joyful. Sounds like your wine and chocolate was a blast - can I join you next time? ;)

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Heading to bed - wiped out. Good night.

Good morning,

Cardio Slam Basic premix #1 = 60 min + walking is done.

Sherry - thanks about my nephew :) We are all so thankful and happy he doesn't have cancer. Whatever your plan is, I am sure it's gonna be good.

Heidi - what are you up too?

Happy Hump Day everyone.

Hi all!

Made it through the day, but last night's late night had me a bit tired, so made it easy on myself and did BBB H&T. Had done that in a while, and forgot how much it burns the outer hips.

Belinda - Nice job today. No more running list of your dvd's? That was probably a lot of work.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Hey girls,

Brawlers K9 cart arrived yesterday. I was afraid he isn't gonna like it, it looks like he does. We took him for a small walk this morning. What a difference the cart makes. The last few weeks his strength in his back legs are getting worst. He can't hold him self up anymore. I had to carry him outside, carry him everywhere. I wished I ordered the cart before. The cart is worth every $$, IMO :) I will post a pic this weekend.

Today I did PHT Training Mish Mosh premix: Scrambled #2 = 43 min + Jessica Smith Barre Fitness DVD: Cardio Ballett = 20 min + Floor Barre = 20 min.

Sherry - I am working on all the Strong & Sweaty dvd's, Intensity DVD and Jessica Smith DVD's. Yes, I am still doing it! Great job last night. What workout is it?

That's it for me today.

Hi all!

Stair climb training day - up (and down) both flights of stairs 40 times. Wow! This is gonna take some time, that's for sure. 4 weeks away now.

Belinda - Great that Brawler loves the cart. I've seen others dogs use it, and they seem to smile with joy when they can move around again. Glad you are still keeping track - maybe I just haven't been paying attention. BBB H&T - Brazil Butt Lift High & Tight - needed something at a low intensity level.

Trying to watch the carbs a bit, and made "chili" without the beans - just meat, tomato sauce and seasoning, and I must say I think it turned out rather well.

Relax the rest of the night. Hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is Friday!

Good morning,

I am done with Jessica Smith Cardio abs dvd : 28 Minute Total Body Abs Transformer +4 Minute Tabata plus Intensity premix #3 Step + HiiT (High) + Boot Camp - 59:09.

Sherry - he likes getting around again :) I have never seen dogs in cart before. The first time I heard about K9 carts was from this water therapy + surgeon. Your chili sounds good.

I will be back later.

Hello and Happy Saturday to you both!

Been dragging lately. Sick Tues and Weds Just weak and headaches

Thurs. Out to see my Aunts

Friday:
TM walk about 1 mile
BR Hiit Max Day 1

Today: Woke with another headache.... ;/ OI!
TM walk about 1.06 miles
BR Hiit Max Day 2

Saturday chores to get done. Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I am done with Jessica Smith Cardio abs dvd : 28 Minute Total Body Abs Transformer +4 Minute Tabata plus Intensity premix #3 Step + HiiT (High) + Boot Camp - 59:09.

Sherry - he likes getting around again :) I have never seen dogs in cart before. The first time I heard about K9 carts was from this water therapy + surgeon. Your chili sounds good.

I will be back later.

Belinda: OH That is so great that you have a cart for you pup! I have seen videos and what a diffence they can make for the animals. :)
Great job on your workouts!

Hi all!

Stair climb training day - up (and down) both flights of stairs 40 times. Wow! This is gonna take some time, that's for sure. 4 weeks away now.

Belinda - Great that Brawler loves the cart. I've seen others dogs use it, and they seem to smile with joy when they can move around again. Glad you are still keeping track - maybe I just haven't been paying attention. BBB H&T - Brazil Butt Lift High & Tight - needed something at a low intensity level.

Trying to watch the carbs a bit, and made "chili" without the beans - just meat, tomato sauce and seasoning, and I must say I think it turned out rather well.

Relax the rest of the night. Hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is Friday!

Hey Sherry! Nice job on the stair climb challenge and workouts. I have turned down my workouts a notch as well. 12-20 min is about all I can muster these days.
I like the sound of your chili as well. I make one that has turkey and sweet potatoes. I think Jillian M. put out that recipe.

Happy Saturday!

Friday was a rest day.

Today I went to ballet this morning, took the dog for a good walk when I got home, and wanted a lbwo so pulled out Firm Standing Legs. Youza! That about did me in! So rested and clean, and now time for some errands and pampering - so in need of a pedicure.

Belinda - You are inspiring me to go through my dvd collection and maybe, just maybe, start on a similar endeavor. ;)

Heidi - Sorry about all the headaches lately. Good job getting in the wo's and walking when you can.

Still working on the menu planning and weekend cooking, but DH is slowly coming around to actually the doing, not just agreeing. Baby steps, sometimes.

Hope you are able to enjoy your weekend! Be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets Mish Mosh Premixes : Extreme #2: Ab Exercise Added to Each Round (63:54) + Jessica Smith Total Body Balance dvd: Cardio Flow (20 Minutes) + Core Stretch (20 Minutes) + JS Walk On: 15 Min Fast Fat Blast DVD: 15-Minute Fat Blasting Walks + 15-Minute Fast Fat Burn. That's it for me today.

Sherry - aww..thanks! You will have fun going though all your dvd's that you forgot you actually have, lol:) Good job on your workouts today.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Good morning,

Jessica Smith Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts dvd: 15-Minute Power Pick Up + 15-Minute Dance Party is done. I also did
Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond: 2. Relaxing Flow = 30 min.

Not sure what I will do next week? Thursday I have a colonoscope. I started on the diet today. Not looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day and Sunday, everyone.

Good morning,

SAS Ramped Up UB Timesaver premix: #6 Triple Triceps: Warm Up + Triceps + Triceps + Triceps + Stretch (30:40) + JS Jessica Smith Barre Fitness DVD : 3 workouts 2: Barre Burn = 20 min is done. Maybe I do a walk later.

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone. BBL!

Happy Saturday!

Friday was a rest day.

Today I went to ballet this morning, took the dog for a good walk when I got home, and wanted a lbwo so pulled out Firm Standing Legs. Youza! That about did me in! So rested and clean, and now time for some errands and pampering - so in need of a pedicure.

Belinda - You are inspiring me to go through my dvd collection and maybe, just maybe, start on a similar endeavor. ;)

Heidi - Sorry about all the headaches lately. Good job getting in the wo's and walking when you can.

Still working on the menu planning and weekend cooking, but DH is slowly coming around to actually the doing, not just agreeing. Baby steps, sometimes.

Hope you are able to enjoy your weekend! Be back tomorrow.

Great job on your workouts! Can I join you for a Pedi too? :)

Good morning,

Jessica Smith Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts dvd: 15-Minute Power Pick Up + 15-Minute Dance Party is done. I also did
Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond: 2. Relaxing Flow = 30 min.

Not sure what I will do next week? Thursday I have a colonoscope. I started on the diet today. Not looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day and Sunday, everyone.

Great job on your workouts! Wow!

Good luck with your check up!!!!

Happy Tuesday!

Snowing here, so working from home - not dealing with traffic - about 3-4" on the ground.

Sunday - got in a short run and a dog walk in gently falling snow - was actually quite peaceful
Monday - rest day because of class at night
Today - did my 15 minutes of running up and down the stairs plus a bit of snow shoveling - whew! LBWO on tap for this evening.

Belinda - well, I organized the shelf that the dvd's are on, so that's a start. What "diet" are you starting?

Heidi - Glad you are feeling better and getting in your wo's.

BBL. Have a good one.

Sherry - Thursday I have a colonoscope. Sunday I started on the low residue diet. Not looking forward to it. Good job on your workouts and organizing your shelf :) We suppose to get in the 50's today. We shall see!

Hey girls,

I did this morning: Jessica Smith Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond 1. AM; Energizing Flow = 30 min + Intensity premix# 2. Step Only - 36:30 + Ramped Up Upper Body premix #10 Triple Biceps: Warm Up + Biceps + Biceps + Biceps + Stretch =(27:38.

Good job, everyone!

Got in my 2nd wo - PS Legs & Abs. I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Might be doing more of her older stuff now that I rearranged the exercise DVD shelf.

Belinda - good job on your wo's today. No, I agree, wouldn't be looking forward to that either.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.