freaking out! I'm worried I am not going to get my DVDs!!!!

bunny girl

Hey! I may be panicking for nothing but I am worried that I won't receive my DVD's that I preordered back in January. Does anyone know how I would track my order or how I can even find my order? I know what credit card I used but like I said it was in January. How do we know the pre-orders that were made before poor Cathe's injury are still in effect?
Tell me to calm down! :) I am looking forward to these DVDs like a kid looks forward to Christmas morning!!!!

RE: freaking out! I'm worried I am not going to get my ...

Calm down, Calm down,:) :)

I think a lot of people ordered between Sept 2005 and Jan. 2006. They could be packing them up today, but remember UPS does not pick up or ship on the weekends. Also go to her homepage and try the UPS tracking , just enter you phone number and it can tell you. Dont worry, I preordered in March, and i know there are a ton of orders before they get to lil' ole me!!:) :) :)

Kat, don't worry, I'm sure SNM has your preorder. I'm not sure where they are at yet in shipping. Go the home page and look to the left. Click on Track Your Order and enter you phone number with area code. Don't worry if it doesn't come up because we really don't know where they are in the orders yet.

Thanks for responding, I am taking deep breaths... in and out...
I did go to the UPS order tracking and I entered both my home number and the cell number I had at the time and both did not come up (which is where panic ensued). I know it went through on my credit card so I will just have to watch. Just wonder if there is a cut off point where I should be concerned. I will try to be patient. :)

Hi, I feel concerned too, since my order doesn't come up when I check past orders. The only one that comes up is from April and I preordered in June. It's just a little nerve racking. Since you gotta figure there's thousands of dvd's that have to go out. A mistake could happen very easily. But no sense in getting upset yet. I'm sure it's gonna take time to get them all out.

I preordered last November, and I didn't even think to keep my order number. I am also worried.

I pre-ordered back in October of 2005 and still no word. I'm not worried. It will all sort itself out and will take some time as this is a huge mailing project.

Everything should be fine- I was informed by cathe shop support that the preorders are in the old shopping cart so they won't show up for whatever reason (I ordered in August of this year)-she'll be working your butt off in no time--deb

I am also a little worried. I preordered in Sept 2005, and the UPS tracking finds no info from my phone number input. Plus, others that preordered 9/05 have already received their dvds. Is there anyone to call for verification?

nicole

Well, I just read on another post about how the support team is being inundated with order status questions. So I will just wait it out and hope for the best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.