Flextrain

xiangnimen

Cathlete
Does anyone else find Flextrain to be deceptively hard!! Every time I do this DVD I think it won't be so bad, she just uses 8's and 10's, but by the time I get to the tricep pushups near the end the sweat is just pouring off my face! Love this workout and it kills me everytime. :D

Yes!!! It should not be that hard from what it looks like. It's not extra long or anything, either. But Woosh!!!!!

Nan

I love everything about Flextrain! And yes, you're right, about it looking so easy, but really being so hard. How can 8's and 10's feel so heavy? Because of a shoulder injury, I even had to drop to 5's for one exercise, but by the end, even those 5's feel like bricks. Even the ab section is tough. My favorite track is the legs with the firewalker loop, and I love the music there too. I listen to the instrumental mix only. I find the singer distracting when I listening for cueing.

Amanda

LOVE those firewalkers with the music - I 'groove' along!!!:eek::eek::eek:

But, yes, it fries my shoulders and tris

my favorite is the band leg workout what a butt burner:D The whole workout is just fun and gets the job done.

I agree, Flextrain is harder then you think it's going to be! It's one of my favorites.

I also love the firewalker part and love the music it's so fun! Does anyone know what that song is?

I thought it'd be like Super Cuts, but it's much more difficult and thorough. I love Flex Train.

Funny, because I've heard others say it's easier than Super Cuts. I am with you . I think it is harder!! Maybe except for the sit-up/push up combo at the end of SC ;)

This thread inspired me to start my workout week with Flextrain. So fun and the time flies. Athletic Training is my favorite Cathe metabolic workout, but this one is a close 2nd!

For me the hardest part of this DVD is the sequence of pushup exercises followed by the disc lunges followed by the triceps. Those 3 sections back-to-back push me to my limit! I'm ready for a nap by the time we complete the last set of triceps pushups. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.