Firewalker Tip?

NinjaMom

Cathlete
Does anyone have a tip for preventing the firewalker band from rolling up into a tight cord/rope? I just did the latest fit tower cardio legs live workout and my band (the fit tower one) kept doing that which made some of the moves painful on the ankles. It wound up so tight that I had to pause the workout to flatten it out again. Cathe & class participants bands stayed wide through most of the moves so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or is it my band. Thanks!

Does anyone have a tip for preventing the firewalker band from rolling up into a tight cord/rope? I just did the latest fit tower cardio legs live workout and my band (the fit tower one) kept doing that which made some of the moves painful on the ankles. It wound up so tight that I had to pause the workout to flatten it out again. Cathe & class participants bands stayed wide through most of the moves so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or is it my band. Thanks!

Great question [emoji16] it happens to me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have problems when it is around my ankles but when I have it above my knees it rolls up and becomes very painful. I have hear Cathe say it doesn't matter if it rolls up but I can't concentrate on the exercise with the pain in the sides of my thighs.

I don't have any solutions. I'm hoping someone has a great solution for both the ankles and thighs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.