Final thoughts on new workouts

Yeah, I'm "subscription" poor, right now I use IFit, Hydrow & Peloton apps for workouts.
IFit has workouts for all machines, Hydrow is strictly rowing, but they have the BEST
circuit training workouts, 10 min., 20 min. & 30 min. ones , on & off the rower and Peloton
has rowing workouts now too, short, med., & longer ones & also rowing bootcamps along
with tread & bike bootcamp. Peloton is pretty pricey tho., well, honestly, they all are, but
I use them alot and that's not counting Cathe's OnDemand. Like I said, subscription-poor.

Sounds like a plan to me! :). I made a short 15 min. Cycle Power blender & tried that
out ….liked it…of course it was only the warmup, Seated Tabatas & cooldown to make
15 min. :). I got me a padded seat cover for my bike at Walmart the other day, fits perfectly & makes
a Hugh comfort difference…
I really like those Tabatas ...you can go as hard as you can cuz you'll get a break pretty quick.

Years ago when I had an elliptical, I got one of Cathe’s cycling dvds and tried to modify it using the elliptical. The machine I had was one that had adjustable stride length so I set it to the shortest stride and would do a semi squat holding onto the stationary bars on the console and it was fun. My machine had two special programs called arm blaster and glute kicker so that squat position was already familiar. I only did it a few times and ending up selling the elliptical because my knee seemed to be better, my machine was getting older and not as smooth and I wanted more floor space.

Huh, I might try the cycle workout on the elliptical…..it would be quite different than what
they’re doing and I am thinking I might not like that. Need to try it tho’

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.