Final thoughts on new workouts

Yes, I have shared some over the years.....nothing real recently tho'......Do you use the
blender shared workouts section? I will go in there and see what I have and let you know,
might be several days tho'''
ETA: the tutorial says the quickest way to find a shared workout is by number. If you
find numbers of workouts you want to try, you can post here and I can let you know if
it's mine....but if it's one you like once you import it, it wouldn't really matter if it's mine
or not :)

Really, you can blend the above easily, pick a warmup you like, then do the Jump Rope
# 1, pick 2 cardio exercises you like, then do Jump Rope # 2, pick 2 more cardio,
then Jump Rope #3, and so on for 4 rounds (cause there are 4 jump rope chapters,
and end with a cooldown & stretch of your choice!. Easy Peasy!

Last edited:
it’s just that I have to use my laptop to blend workouts and it’s in the attic, and the WiFi is rubbish …etc.
Yes, you have to go thru the website on a computer to work with the blender and I think,
not positive, that you would import shared workouts that way as well. For example,
when you go into the app, and you see “shared” workouts to choose, that will be
workouts in your library whether you blended them or imported one previously

Yea, I got one like that too, like jump rope, 2 low impact, jump rope, another 2 low
impact, etc. for 4 rounds…..using some new & other low impact ones.

I blended a workout using the 4 Kickboxing Combos and the Kick Combo from Gloved Up and Sweaty and the 4 Jump Rope rounds from the bonus. Also added in the lateral skates from the bonus. I interspersed the jump rope rounds with the kickboxing combos so instead of using boxing gloves, which I would have had to keep taking off and putting on, I used 0.5kg hand weights for the kickboxing rounds and my cordless jump rope, which has small weights in the handles, for the jump rope rounds. With short breaks in between this came in at around 38 minutes. I still can't jump with my hip tendonitis, so I keep everything low impact including the jump rope.

blended a workout using the 4 Kickboxing Combos and the Kick Combo from Gloved Up and Sweaty and the 4 Jump Rope rounds from the bonus.
Yep, I did one along those lines too, with kickboxing combos & jump rope. On this one,
like you, I will not use gloves because of taking off & on. I will probably use my little
pod egg weights instead.
so I keep everything low impact including the jump rope.
That’s exactly me too….that’s the beauty of a ropeless jump rope, you can still do it and
go as low impact or high impact as you want.

ETA: I have made 19 more new blenders from these workouts:)

I completely agree that they are great but I expect nothing less. I've done all 4 workouts so far as time savers except GUS, which I completed the whole main workout. I'm transitioning my body from 3rd shift hours back to 1st shift so I had to take it easy but I already know I'll be upping my weights for Killer Legs and TBBarbell. Whenever I do a new kickboxing routine it rekindles my passion for it. And the spin workout is excellent. Top notch across the board!

Did the spin workout today. I haven't done spinning for 25 years. Even though I "cheated" throughout the workout, I still burned over 500 calories and worked up a good sweat. As Cathe says, it is an eat your Wheaties workout.
I love the intro in this spin workout ... Cathe is so encouraging in saying to make the workout work for you yet still encourages us to challenge ourselves if only for one minute in each song. So "cheating" is allowed so long as it gets us moving and has a challenge! I enjoy biking and have decided to incorporate more spinning in my rotation this year even if it's a timesaver Cathe or just using a playlist. :)

The new Cycle workout is good.....but I just can't stay on a bike much more than about
20 min. It's not that I can't do it, I just get bored....I recently got a seat pad for my bike at Walmart that helps with that part 100%, but not the "antsy" bored feeling! :)I can handle the off & on the bike workouts I do elsewhere which are cross-training, (on the bike, then off for weight exercises, then back on the bike, etc.) I love those type of cycle workouts

The new Cycle workout is good.....but I just can't stay on a bike much more than about
20 min. It's not that I can't do it, I just get bored....I recently got a seat pad for my bike at Walmart that helps with that part 100%, but not the "antsy" bored feeling! :)I can handle the off & on the bike workouts I do elsewhere which are cross-training, (on the bike, then off for weight exercises, then back on the bike, etc.) I love those type of cycle workouts
Totally understand! I can get antsy too, especially on the treadmill. However a 20 minute spin is still good cardio for 20 minutes! I'm thinking I might listen to audiobooks too ... I do that when walking outside or while on the treadmill ... but I tend to up the cardio on the spin bike so not sure if the audiobook would just be a distraction. Will give it a try this winter.

I'm ok on the treadmill, but I do the scenic workouts mostly, but even scenic workouts on the
bike for me get dull. Even on my elliptical, 20 min. is about the limit, unless, again, I am
doing the cross-training type workouts....it must be something about the "round & round"
motions, on the bike you're sitting and on the elliptical, you're standing!! :) A rowing
only workout, 15 min. is about the limit, but I mostly do the off/on rower workouts which
go longer. I just have to have variety, I do believe! :)

Interesting ... on rare occasions my sister and I will do a circuit to rocking music ... so many minutes (10-20) on the treadmill, spin bike & x-country ski machine ... really helps with the boredom factor to switch to a different machine. But I don't get that way with a follow-along dvd cardio (except maybe a Leslie "walk" - can only do those for so long too :rolleyes:).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.