Fellow Cathletes - New Workout Details Please!!!!!!!!!

My mailman just got here...with my DVDs! It's been great hearing everybody's reviews and I hope they keep coming.

I'm still working out vicariously through you (wish I could have the calorie burn, too!),

Trixoo

Harder than CCC? Such a thing exists? Okay, CCC is harder than Intensity and IMAX 3 for me: I'm in trouble. lol

Me too, I think CCC is the hardest workout she has produced, when I asked for a low impact series, I must have forgotten of whom I was asking it, I didn't anticipate that it was possible to be more intense than CCC:eek::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Woo hoo! My discs & sliders came in the mail yesterday; I was so freaking excited!! DH knows I am mad about Cathe so had them all displayed on the kitchen counter when I got home yesterday.

I started with Cardio Super Sets this morning - even my toddler must have known it was a special day because he SLEPT IN and I got the whole workout in before I had to get ready for work. :eek:

Cardio Super Sets was freaking awesome - two rounds of each short burst in each set - so whoever said they have workout ADD lately, reach for this one next. It is great as it moves from set to set very quickly. I am still getting the hang of the sliding discs and was glad there was no one there to see me trying to get in the swing of things. Mountain climbers are HARD with the discs. My arms are still a little shaky as I type.

I think what is going to be great about this one is the premixes - so many choices, including a bonus step super set segment that is not part of the "normal" mix, so you can really mix up your workouts - great for time challenged workouts!

Now for the important question: which one to do next!?! So excited!

owltx said:
Woo hoo! My discs & sliders came in the mail yesterday; I was so freaking excited!! DH knows I am mad about Cathe so had them all displayed on the kitchen counter when I got home yesterday.

I started with Cardio Super Sets this morning - even my toddler must have known it was a special day because he SLEPT IN and I got the whole workout in before I had to get ready for work. :eek:

Cardio Super Sets was freaking awesome - two rounds of each short burst in each set - so whoever said they have workout ADD lately, reach for this one next. It is great as it moves from set to set very quickly. I am still getting the hang of the sliding discs and was glad there was no one there to see me trying to get in the swing of things. Mountain climbers are HARD with the discs. My arms are still a little shaky as I type.

I think what is going to be great about this one is the premixes - so many choices, including a bonus step super set segment that is not part of the "normal" mix, so you can really mix up your workouts - great for time challenged workouts!

Now for the important question: which one to do next!?! So excited!

Oh can't wait to try this one myself! And it's great that the men in your life respect your Catheleticism. :)

Pam

Me too, I think CCC is the hardest workout she has produced, when I asked for a low impact series, I must have forgotten of whom I was asking it, I didn't anticipate that it was possible to be more intense than CCC:eek::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I adore CCC so this is making me very happy!

Keep the posts coming. I love to read about the level or soreness I will have when I get mine. I am thinking I won't get mine for a while yet (2-3 more weeks). I don't know whether to be scared or anxious...anxiously scared??? It is great to see that the DVDs were worth the wait...while I am waiting.

I did Afterburn two days ago, it was awesome and I felt great until halfway through the next day (yesterday) the DOMS set in! It's a great kind of DOMS though, because my joints are fine, I don't feel creaky or painful, just sore muscles.

Last night, I decided to do Yoga Max due to my DOMS, and then I took a hot bath. It was perfect, I got all stretched out and got blood flowing through my muscles.

LOVE the low impact, my body is really happy with this series so far! Can't wait to do more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.