Favorite intervals?

mogambo

Cathlete
I just thought a light-hearted little question would be nice. Which is the most fun interval blast in Imax and Imax2? Not the aerobic part, but just the blast, which one do you enjoy the most?

For me it's interval 6, the speedskaters in Imax and interval 2 in Imax2. These are just so fun, have no dread factor at all. We all know what the tough ones are, what are the fun ones?

I also want to mention that I often do the Interval 1-5 premix of Imax2, then I feel real guilty when Cathe says something about resting just a little bit "I don't want you pausing us and not coming back until tomorrow!". "But I'm done, Cathe! I'm just doing the 1-5 premix, OK? I'm not wimpy really, I'm doing PLB next, OK? OK?"

Does anyone else react to this? Or is this too many questions? OK, just tell me your favorite intervals.

I like the last one in Imax for some reason...:)....and in Imax 2....I am not sure what number one it is....maybe interval 6?? but the 6 fast tap repeater blast, for some reason I find that one so fun...I did a fun one with these two workouts. I alternated the first 5 intervals from each. So I avoided the killer blasts... :D ...Carole

I'm right in the midst of developing my appreciation for cardio work so.....FUN QUESTION. I have found intervals to be a blast. I just don't have the appreciation for lots of step work yet, I figure if I'm going to do it I want to "go for it" and intervals LEND them selves to this!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Interval 9 from IMAX II. Maybe it's the music, whatever, and I love all intervals with plyo's. And I'm finally loving BC by just doing the cardio stuff.

I still hate those scissor things!!!

Briee

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Inerval 9 too, Briee!! Actually, when I think about it, I love all the hard intervals more than the easy ones. Does that make me sick? They make me sick.:)

But, I do love the pina colada one. I mean, how could I not with those V steps? Brings out the dance girl in me!! I also love that interval in IMAX 2 (interval 6?) where the music all of a sudden changes drastically and its like, "Oh my G*!" because I know what is coming!! I love that challenge though. I just wish more of the people I work out with would love it too...(they always have "headaches" on IMAX days):)

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.