Favorite Instructors Besides Cathe?

Exerciselover....I couldn't pick just one from Michelle.......that's a tough question. I like the first set of Peak 10 wkouts that incorporate weights into the workout. Hopefully that will help you somewhat.

Elsie, in the last 6 months or so I got Paul Katamis 4x4, build and burn (whew) , 4x4x2 and double down. I love him! Such good wkouts, burn major calories, work the muscles etc. Great instructor!

Tried out Paul Katami ASAP Sculpt this morning. While it isn't advanced (he shows a couple of times how to advance it with plyo), it's such a thorough workout, sweat producing and time passes quite quickly. I also thought the chest work was really good. Plus, this is my 1st workout with Katami and I have to say that I really, really like HIM. He's great, motivating enough and not irritating or too "pumped up". lol.
I only have a 8.5 lb med ball here now and honestly, it was too much for me. I would rec a bit lighter for his standing core work.
Thank you Elsi!! Ive found the video on youtube and will be doing this one soon!!! thank you, it looks like a brilliant workout!

I love all of these ideas for instructors. I'm always looking for something new. Quick question: where do you buy most of your DVD's? I typically go on Amazon, but didn't know if there were other websites that offer fitness dvd's. Thanks!!

I love all of these ideas for instructors. I'm always looking for something new. Quick question: where do you buy most of your DVD's? I typically go on Amazon, but didn't know if there were other websites that offer fitness dvd's. Thanks!!
I buy most of mine through Mary at Totalfitnessdvds - she has a 10off code to get 10% off and has great sales. Collagevideo is also has some good deals at times.
Jamie

I buy most of mine through Mary at Totalfitnessdvds - she has a 10off code to get 10% off and has great sales. Collagevideo is also has some good deals at times.
Jamie

I've had to email Mary @ Totalfitness, a couple of times. She has always been very helpful. Very easy to order from her.

Advancedworkoutdvd.com has great deals too. Use coupon code :VF10 :) Jen, is very nice and helpful too. Never hurts to check all those sites for the best deal :)

Yep, totalfitnessdvds has some excellent sales. I also really like ebay for some cheap dvds. I got two Bar method ones there for under 13 bucks! Overstock will sometimes have some good ones for a huge discount. Although, the shipping to Canada has went up by a whole lot.

Last edited:
Yep, totalfitnessdvds has some excellent sales. Every Thursday they have a triple threat. I also really like ebay for some cheap dvds. I got two Bar method ones there for under 13 bucks! Overstock will sometimes have some good ones for a huge discount. Although, the shipping to Canada has went up by a whole lot.

Elsie, every Thursday Collage videos has the triple threat :) I really need to check out ebay :)

I have become a big fan of Suzanne Bowen Fan - her streaming workouts, not the dvd's - although I am sure they are good too. I can't seem to get enough of her. I also love Dasha Libin for Kettlebell workouts. I am going to do the Millionaire Hoy workout tomorrow.

Whoa - Millionaire Hoy - that guy keeps it real! Loved the workout. Thanks so much. I will do more of his workouts. Quick and dirty (and sweaty).

He's a super guy! He works it. Love em & just like the choice of workouts. There's 30, 40 and longer mins ones. So happy you enjoyed it!

I don't know why I tend to forget about her, but Jessica Smith's workouts always make me feel great. I like how she incorporates functional ab moves into nearly everything & I like that they are super low impact as well. I have only done the free ones on Youtube, which are fantastic, and I am just wondering for anyone who has purchased her dvd programs - does she have any advanced options?

Elsie, Jessica Smith has advanced options in the last 3 DVDs I've gotten from her (the 5-mile walk, 21-day weight loss, and 15-minute fat blasts ones). However, pretty much of the advanced options involve adding impact. She shows 3 levels: her mom does the lowest impact, another woman does advanced, and she does something in between.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.