Excited and pleased for new series

curly

Cathe, you have hit it out of the park again. I am recovering from a minor surgery at the moment. This being the only reason I can hold out a bit longer before series ships. I am so excited. Thanks for all you do and keep um coming.

Thanks

Chris

:D

I agree with you! I'm excited for all of these challenging yet Low Impact workouts myself. Having some med issues these days I can no longer do the impact or the longer workouts. It hurts and makes my conditions worse. Cathe did a superb job with this series from what we have access to and I'm happy that I pre-ordered. I really hope this trend continues into future workouts, the Low Impact offerings and varied premix options that is. I hope at least 1-2 workouts in each new series will offer low impact.

I know on other forums there are people complaining constantly about Cathe and this series. I enjoy many instructors and use a variety of fitness methods so I am exclusive to Cathe's workout collection. But I will say it's distressing to see so much negativity, almost for the sheer sake of just being mean spirited. Too many complaints and it's sad to see people taking the time to just try and stir up dust for what seems to be simple amusement or to have something to nag about. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and not every workout or instructor will please everyone; I'm just shocked to see the level of haters out there. I don't get it and don't understand the point as it's more than constructive criticism.

Anywhoodles,

I agree with your statement! The only one not for me is Cycle Max and that's bc I did decided to not buy a spin bike. But it's there in if I decide to change my mind. I just can't get over the variety this series has and I love the amount of circuits she made. I can't wait and it'll give me something to look forward to over the long and very cold winter. Yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.