Disc 19 CST

Connie07

Cathlete
My back is so much better I decided to get back in the groove. I did CST last night, no problems except Cathes pace on chest work seems a bit fast to me. I know we're supposed to go at our own pace but its hard after YEARS of following Cathe lol! I have to really focus mentally on blocking the music and her counts. I did some cleaning up of my workout room afterwards, the vacuming, stooping, bending irritated my LB a bit so I quit.
I will be doing Back and Biceps in the gym at work (if I have no LB issues) and using the lat pulldown machine in place of pullups and the cable rowing machine in place of BB rows. I'm just not ready to attemp BB rows again after hurting myself last week. I don't have a pullup bar, been using my BB on the squat rack, its not very comfortable, for some reason it really bothers my wrists.

I had the same experience with the chest work - I could not push quite as fast as she could.

But that's okay, we need to work at our own pace. That's what the remind button is for. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.