Darn it! no STS..weather

Connie07

Cathlete
Don't know when my STS will get here! We've been without power for days! Finally got power, phones, and internet and I've been reading all these threads about STS, checked my tracking activity and STS is held up due to weather conditions! whaaaaa! All whinning aside I'm very thankful to still have a home that is UNDAMAGED as I live in the country and my yard is/was surrounded by trees, at least I know my TV/DVD player will be working when STS finally arrives! I'm getting lots of exercise though cleaning tree limbs

Connie, if it makes you feel any better I was in the same boat last week. Our power was out for almost 6 days :eek: STS was delivered on Thursday, but it was an anti-climactic moment in the light of everything. Keeping warm and safe was my priority. We also have trees down everywhere. Clean up will take some time. Stay warm and safe!!

Same here. Mine was scheduled to arrive last Wednesday and I still don't have it. It's out for delivery again today and I feel sure I'll get it. Like you guys, I'm just really thankful to have our power and cable back. ;) We still don't have a land line phone but that's okay. We only experienced some inconvenience and loss of trees. Many lost their lives. We have a lot to be thankful for. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back