Dancing with the stars...who will win?

rjroubi

Cathlete
Who do you think will win dancing with the stars....the hot boyish Mario Lopez or our own Dallas football hero who has a fantastic personality, Emmitt Smith.

I honestly think Mario is the better dancer, but I just love Emmitt Smith's personality on the dance floor (Emmitt absolutely shines and he is so much fun to watch).

It is too close to call for me.

Any thoughts?

Robin:)

Personally I love Emmett. He is a performer when he gets out there, and Mario just kind of looks the same with every style he does.

Depending on the so called status of Mario's and his partners' "friendship", they either look like they are not going to make it to the bedroom, or they are ticked off at each other.

I think Emmett is a class act, and he can dance!!!

I think Mario is definitely the better dancer. I have to say though, Emmett really surprised me with his dancing abilities. He did great this season. Actually, I think all three of the gentlemen who made it to the semi-finals were class acts. Joey can really move. I didn't vote because I didn't know who to vote for. They were all too good. What a shame we never have that problem in political elections!}(

I like both of them but I also think Mario is the better dancer. Emmitt clearly has a great personality and you always just wind up smiling while watching him. He is so much fun. Even though I like Emmitt, Mario gets my vote.

Marcy

Wow, this one is really hard. Technically, Mario is the best dancer. But Emmitt is so fun to watch, I can't help but smile and move around in my seat. He makes you want to get up and dance. I like both of them so I can't really say. Who ever wins between the two I am fine with. They both are great. Also, I wish the tour was coming to Texas. Neither this show or So you think you can dance came to Texas. Oh how sad because I definately would like to see these live.

I couldn't get tickets to So You Think You Can Dance but i DID get tickets for the Dancing With the Stars tour. I'm so excited. It's not till February but I'll let you know how it goes.

Marcy

I'm behind Mario all the way.
Not only is he gorgeous! But he seems humble and sweet.
As for his dancing;-) : He is smooth where he needs to be smooth, and sharp where he needs to be sharp. (though he does tend to put a weird pout on his mouth when he's dancing).

Emmitt seems like a nice guy as well, and I'm impressed with his dancing and like his energy, but it's not as smooth or sharp as Mario's.

At least this year, the right top two were chosen, IMO.

I really, really hope Emmett wins. Nothing at all against Mario, he's great and he's gorgeous, but I am truly entertained whenever Emmett steps out there.
Brandi

They are both class acts. Mario is more of a natural, while Emmett has work hard and really shown what he can accomplish off the football field. Both of their personalities seem so genuine. I don't know who to choose.

Jean

My vote is for Emmit. He just seems like the nice guy in all of his interviews and he is good to look at. Not the AC Slater isn't good to look at. Mario Lopez has dimples like no other. Check out this weeks TV guide they are on the cover and it totally looks like he is trying to "cop a feel"}( !!

Debbie, I just have to say I love your new quote. (Probably because it seriously applies to me!) Love your new picture!

Oh and back on the topic, I agree that Mario is the better dancer, but Emmett has a great personality and its fun to watch him dance so well because it's the last thing you'd expect!

Linda

We'll soon find out!
I think who wins will totally depend on their performances tonight. Mario could mess it up by not following the rules. Emmitt could have another bad week. And at least 1/2 of the win depends on their partners, who choreograph all the dances. We know that Emmitt's partner (half of last year's winning team) can choreo a really good freestyle (remember that cool cowboy dance from last year?), but we haven't seen what Mario's partner can do with that yet.

I sometimes think the professional partners don't get the credit (or blame) they deserve. Like when Mario was scolded for not following the rules of the dance: HE didn't choreograph the routine, his partner did! And when the last woman standing was chided for doing to complex a routine: SHE didn't choreograph it, her overly-ambitious partner did (to show off what HE could do?).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.