Damage Control *** Wk of 9/11 ***

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Hi ladies !

Here to report I got up and at 'em early again today. Did my remaining MMax LB and added on LIS. Woo man were my legs tired by the end.

Fri was a rest day for me after 6 days in a row . . . Sat was a headache day with virtually no food so took Sun off and ate some to have energy for today.

Guess everyone had a pretty busy weekend as there weren't many posts . . .

Hope all is well and y'all survived and had a good day today.

Hi Ladies,

Well I got up late this morning so did a BR workout instead of my intended Cathe Cardio. I did the Bombshell Butt Workout and it was great for the limited time I had. Back to the 5:40 am morning w/o tomorrow with BM2.

Bootcamp was a goodie tonight, tons of running, suicides, burpees, plank/pushups, bear crawl, crab craw, jumps, high knees, butt kicks etc. I was a sweaty mess when I was done!

Jacque-Nice job getting back to the daily w/o's!

Wendy-I'm getting up an hour ealier at 5:30, and that's your sleep in time! I'm not sure I would be motivated at 4:30....kudos to you!

What's everyone else up to?

Diana:: I get up at 4:30 but I don't start my work out until atleast 5am. More like 5:30 these days cause I am getting slower to get moving and my work outs are getting shorter!:p

Jacque:: 6 days of work outs for you? That's awesome!!!! See what coming here does for you!!! ;)

Hi Ladies,

Heading down for a cardio w/o, on some sore legs! I'll bbl to let you know what w/o I did.

Morning ladies !

Just finished Jillian's NMTZ . . . could feel my legs from y'days MM LB ! Amazing the cal burn for an "easy" workout. She keeps you moving & toning.

Diana - I surely need to get back to daily w/o's. So far so good. Need to break through and keep it up. Early AMs are working OK for me. I am up by 4:15 and need to be finished by at least 5:30 in order to be out the door by 6:15 or 6:30. Sure am tired at night but am sleeping. Woo Hoo ! :D Have fun at class tonight.

Wendy - yeppers - need something to keep me going. Thanks to all of you it is easy to get motivated again. Hope you had fun with your workout this AM.

Laura & Lori - hey girlies !

Until later . . .

Quick check in to say that I did the Bombshell Booty work out from BR this morning. Would have liked to add something to it but ran out of time. Oh well..:rolleyes: Great work out though!!!!!

TUE

Hey girls..

late posting - have had some bad @$$ stomach bug .. been sick .. UGH ... but better today - I am gonna try to teach tonight .. not sure what I can muster up .. barely any food consumption SUN ... and not much ystdy .. but appetite came back w/a vengeance today!!!! :confused: thinking tonight gonna be mostly cardio .. no impact .. just sweat!!!

DI n Wendy .. I have clicked on the BR workout and not had time to view it yet .. gotta see what you girls are talking about!!!

Jacque .. guess u and i both have been on puny side .. hope to get my arse back in gear and get back to my reg workouts ...

OK .. gotta jet .. 5 o clock bell is ringing .. lol .. gotta get desk in order and get dressed for class .. have a great one!! ;)

Hi Girls:)

Long time,no chat:eek: and Im on DH's computer with the missing keys....this could take a while:confused:

So what's new.....you guys probably know that I am having another boy. I think everyone was convinced that it was a girl. Apparently boys can make you just as sick as girls! Even today (almost 21 weeks) I don't feel the best. I made the mistake yesterday of saying I haven't had to come back to work in the wee hours in a long time. Well...whaddya know! Had to pick crew up at 4:20 this morning and I have to get up at 6 tomorrow to do the same:(. So I think I was ill today b/c of my broken sleep.
One of my moms sister's passed away last week. The funeral was on Sunday so I went to that and it was hard. Even though she was 79, she was just as crazy as the rest of them. My mom had 11 sisters and they are all slightly touched. My mom wasn't there b/c she was on a trip to Isreal and didn't get back until yesterday.

I have been keeping up with my workouts. Its a little harder to do on the days I work b/c I still hate getting up before 8! I have been keeping it to about an hour. A mixture or cardio and weights. I know at this point its only to help me bounce back after baby. So if I do atleast 4 workouts a week I am happy with that.

Seems like everyone is doing good with their workouts. I know when this baby comes I will be back to checking in as normal!! Can't wait to get this youngster out! LOL I have been dying from heart burn all day b/c of a banana muffin I ate at 4 a.m!

Lori:)

Morning!

Today was HiiT 30/30 plus some of my own ab work. :)

Laura:: So were you able to teach last night? Hope you are feeling better!!! What are you waiting for!? Go check out BR right now!!!!:D

Lori:: Good to see ya again girl! :D I really thought you were having a girl b/c of all the hell you've been thru with this pregnancy. Shows ya what I know!:rolleyes::p So go ahead and make me sick...how far along are you and how much weight have you gained?

Jacque:: You've inspired me to do NMTZ soon. Almost did it this morning but I am sore from a lot of weight/body weight work so went with just cardio and abs this morning. I'll do it soon though! :D

Di:: So what cardio did you choose?

Good Morning Ladies,

I did CCC this morning....only completed through 1st grouping of round 5 since I had to take DS to school. My legs are still sore and I know it's from all the running/suicides we did in bootcamp!

Wendy-Nice job with 30/30, I haven't done that one in a long time.

Laura-Hope you are feeling better. I second Wendy, go check out the bodyrock site. It is full of short/intense w/o's. They can range anywhere from 10-45 minutes.

Lori-so sorry to hear about your aunt. I bet your mom is disappointed she was out of town for the services. Wow, 11 sisters....can you imagine sharing a bathroom with that many girls! Good job keeping up with your workouts! I always felt so much better during my pregnancies because I worked out.

Jacque-Looks like you are well on your way of creating an early exercise habit!!! I may actually have to push my w/o's a tad earlier since I don't get up til 5:30 and start my w/o at 5:40. I may try getting up at 5:20 and starting at 5:30, that gives me time to fold the laundry and start a new load in the morning.

Happy Hump Day

WED

Morning Ladies ..

Well I managed cardio step last night .. my tummy HURT during it and the ABS killed it .. then I ate supper .. was up most of the night .. awoken to a PAINFUL tummy .. and rebelling one too! :( dmmit!!!:mad: YUP .. once again I feel like i drank colon cleanse .. UGH .. I go for my reg doc apnt today (yearly to get blood results) I am gonna tell him about it .. feel sure it is just viral and have to run its course .. i am feeling uneasy but a bit better .. ugh!!! one my of my RN students told me that there is nasty bug going around and lots of people admitted to hospital from it due to dehydration .. UGH!!! I dont have freaking time for a virus .. come on now!!!

Lori - congrats again on the little upcoming boy!!! HHHMMMM think i was only one that said prbly gonna be a boy .. but was hoping for another girl for you .. but hey .. your little one is gonna have a big bro to hang out w/and have fun with .. :D

Wendy - it has been uber busy here - have had barely time to check in .. much less check the site .. but we are slower today .. I AM GONNA check it out today for sure ;) see where LiiT workouts are getting closer to ship date .. WOOT WOOT .. cant wait!! DId you order the p90x2 ???

Di - I know I love the BR site .. she is totally awesome .. would love to walk around in her body just for a day or so .. just to know what it is like to look like that .. wow!!! LOL

Hello Jacque ..

OK .. gotta jet .. about to leave for apnt wish me luck .. maybe i didnt flunk the blood results after my early ball game splurgin!! LOL If I make it tonight is mish mosh class!

Di:: CCC was a very popular work out today! 2 gals along with you all did it today and I considered it too!

Laura:: Ok. I'm going to hold you to that!!! BR is waiting for you!!! :D Oh no, is it that nasty stomach virus that seems to circulate every year now!? :eek::eek::eek: Thank goodness I've only gotten a very abbreviated/watered down version of it ONE time since it started several years ago! Feel better soon!!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies !

Y'day I was just draggin' and had class until 9 PM so opted out of my w/o. This AM I did KPC just the first section and plan on the drills and conditioning after work. The scale is not budging at all . . . I can't go lower on cals . . . am trying to get in an extra snack but never seem to get there? Any ideas ladies ? ? ? Usually about 1200 - 1500 cals with no simple carbs, just veggies and an occasional double fiber bread - even when I have cut out my MGDs for a week it doesn't help.

Lori - Heya girlie ! Saw your news on FB . . . it will work out nicely with two little guys . . . besides you know how dramatic girls can be so it will give you a break ! :eek: Nice job on the w/o's . . . you are doing way more than me ! :rolleyes:

Wendy - BR huh? Now I hope I have time to get over there and see what is up ! I keep thinking about 30/30 & 40/20 but am not sure I can handle it that early in the AM. Maybe once I get a litte more toned and stretched from consistency.

Diana - that extra 10 min can make a difference. Sometimes I get up later and then rush or don't finish as much of a w/o as I want to. Hear ya on the sore legs . . . I haven't given mine much of a break and feel it a little every day. Still tired from just getting back into a routine but next week should be better for me. Used to always take a couple of weeks for me - hope it isn't longer since the years have added up now !:confused:

Laura - <<< healing vibes >>> to you so you get better quickly. We had our flu shots at work y'day . . . have done it for years and haven't had more than a little nausea even when DH gets the flu every year ! Sounds like class was OK - hope work goes a bit better for you now that the FULL MOON is gone !;)

Enjoy your Fri Eve ! :p

Good Morning Ladies,

I was too tired to drag myself out of bed this morning. I still have time for a shorter w/o but had planned on doing Muscle Max. Maybe I'll just go do a HIIT w/o and abs. I'm going to try to start getting to the rec ctr at lunch again, at least 2 times per week. I miss my heavy leg training!

I'm getting a new toy today....a Road Bike!! Yay me. One of the girls at work is selling hers. My next purchases when funds are available will be riding shoes and clipless pedals, and maybe even a bike computer. Not sure if I need that since my garmin has a cycling option. I'm hoping to do a few triathlons next year. Since my feet hurt too much for running all the time, I thought triathlons would split up the training and work muscles in a different than what they get with my normal workouts. I'm pretty excited about it...can yah tell.:p

Jacque-There will always be interruptions in our workout schedules, just plan for them in your rotation. This is why I don't schedule my rest days, they simply fall when needed. I consistently seem to get in mostly 6 w/o's per week and sometimes only 5. Good for you for just jumping right back in... I hear on the weight struggles, mine been the same for several weeks now.

Laura-glad you are feeling a bit better.

bbl

Good Morning.

Today was S90 Total Body and some jump rope for me. :)

Diana:: Good luck with the road bike! Enjoy it! Opens up a whole new set of options for you! :) Enjoy the heavy leg training too!

Jacque:: Your problem with weight loss could be due to stress. Jen just went through some stress over the summer and gained a few pounds that she wasn't able to get rid of. When the stress subsided the weight immediately began to subside as well. HTH. BR is da bomb for short super intense work outs!!!!! Go check it out!!!!

THURSDAY - TGIF EVE

Hello Ladies ..

well .. last night was tuff - I got nauseous and almost threw up 3 times during my class :confused: :( :eek: yes I kept on .. and completed the class ..but it was tuff!! UGH .. the pressure on my stomach just made me sick .. UGH ... stupid tummy!!!! It is still making awful sounds and still rebelling .. but I am not as nauseous!! Gonna try it again tonight .. LOL .. some of my students sent me "hope u feeling better" notes :) ... they are so sweet!!! It is HOT and MUGGY out but cold front moving thru and SAT should be 77 degrees ... WOOT WOOT .. I cant wait!!!

Jacque - ITA w/Wendy on the stubborn weight loss .. and BR may be just the thing to shock your body into submission!!! :p

Di - congrats on the new bike .. yes that will be so much fun .. and it should shock your body too .. heck your body should STAY in contstant state of shock!! LOL

Wendy - finally checkee out BR .. she is awesome .. and that last w/o she posted is something very similar to what I do in one of my classes .. :) .. she totally ROCKS!!!

OH .. and my bloodwork .. TOTALLY ROCKED IT!!! yeesssssss .. great numbers ... wootwoootwoooooot!~~~~~~~~:eek: :D:D

OK... better run . have a great one .. maybe my tummy will be nice tonight .. tmrw is FRIDAY >> WOOT WOOT!!!!!! have a great one!;)

Laura:: Tossing your cookies 3x in class is not good. :( I hope you feel better soon! I have a few BR's to do yet but I'm not rushing b/c I don't want to catch up to her and then have her not post a work out for a while. I haven't looked at her latest work out. Must check it out later now!

TGIF ! ! !

Heya girlies !

Ready for the weekend ? ? ? :p

This morning was Supersets and amazingly burned 340 cals ! Leg exercises help alot . . .

Tomorrow AM is a KMart day for Hot Wheels :confused: so not sure when my w/o will be done. Think I'll hit the Body Blast series for my next week of w/o's with a couple of running days for additional cardio.

Wendy - BR w/o's look challenging and tiring ! Do you just use your computer in your w/o room or write the exercises down and follow? I do have a work laptop I could take in my room with me I guess . . .:rolleyes: And yes . . . stress has been part of my life for well over a year with the "highly publicized" belly fat part of it too ! :mad: Work is getting better so hopefully between that and my regular w/o's with good eating I can get some of it off.

Laura - sorry about the class the other night . . . not fun for sure. Hope today is better for you - can't have that over the weekend when you are supposed to enjoy it . . . game this weekend ?

Diana - I kept meaning to clean and get my bike ready this summer and never did. We are pretty flat in our city so it wouldn't be a tough ride but I could probably find a few hills to make a bike ride a sweatfest ! Triathalon does sound like a great way to mix up your workouts . . . have fun with it this weekend.

Time to head out and get ready for the workday . . . toodles

TGIF!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I did Muscle Max this morning. I know its my recovery week and I'm not supposed to do weights, but I really miss Cathe. I need to decide if I want to move forward with next 4 weeks of P90X/Insanity. The Insanity part I can do....just not feeling the X. Next week is different workouts so I feel like I should give it a try...we'll have to wait and see.

We are doing a ton of running in bootcamp this month. I know the running is what's making my legs so sore! We are moving class to the rec ctr next week since it is dark early now.

MIL had hip replacement surgery Wednesday and DH spent the day with her and will be there again tonight. The rest of us are going up tomorrow morning. They've had her up walking and sitting in a chair. Once she can get around on her own they will release her. Probably on Sunday.

Laura-hope you are feeling better today. One of my instructors had food poisoning and she couldn't w/o with us....but led us through the workout just fine. You can teach without actually doing the moves yourself missy...especially if you are sick!

Jacque-Way to go with SuperSets! Have fun at Kmart tomorrow.:p I do the BR w/o's too. I usually preview and write down the w/o's and timer info....and take my laptop to the basement just in case I need a quick refresher. At first I found her heavy breathing kind of annoying...but I sound exactly the same way when doing her w/o's.:D

Wendy-what did you do today??? Guess I should go check FB huh...LOL

Lori-How are you feeling? Let the countdown begin!

bbl

TGIF and WAAAARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

Morning Peeps!!!

We are really shorthanded AGAIN .. so I have to make this quick - I survivied class - not near as sickly as i was the other night - i feel better and appetite comeing back .. but tummy still not too good :( {{{sigh }}}!!! but feel like I am on up swing .. :D

Wendy - the BR workout I am talking is "the haters workout" ./. full body workout .. very similar to some of my segments in my class format ...

Jacque - yes we have a game tmrw .. against CLEMSON .. ON THE ROAD .. this will be first away game for a majority of our team . being that most of them are freshmen this year .. :confused: .. kinda skeeered .. but I have faith in our guys .. WAAAAAAAAR EAGLE .. I will be in front of tv screaming for my team!!!! Hope to pull out another win .. sure would be nice! :eek: :D

DI - it is ahrd for me to "instruct" w/o doing .. kinda like my body dont know how to do that ... LOL .. :p.. but i managed .. and got a great sweat going .. might not have been my best workout .. but it was doable!! LOL

Hello to Lori ..

OK ..so not sure if w/o is in store today ... but will TRY to fit in quick w/o before game tmrw .. ANOTHER 11:00 game .. ggggrrrrrrrr ....

... it has taken me forever to write this .. gotta go ..have a great day .. and awesome weekend!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.