Daily Check in Weekend of May 12th & 13th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
Today I did more Sydney Cummings. My goodness she is great. I did 45 minutes of total body strength with a 12 minute arms superset workout after and then followed up with a 12 minute stretch by here.

Have a great day everyone. I am working part of the day but have the rest of the weekend off.

Enjoy your workouts.

Hi Ceci,

I posted for today on Friday.

Anyway earlier today, hubby took me to get flowers for the porch. Then we went to the mall and walked around, one store chain is closing so I was able to get my Clinique Pressed Powder for 10% plus she through in 4 testers and 2 magnetic compacts all for free.

Then we came home and I re printed put the workout we did on Friday with the correct songs. Then decided to work on another Silver and Fit workout using different music. It may be too fast for them but we can always try it and see.

Have a great day and workout!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Mother's Day ladies!

Friday I took a rest day... just lots of walking. We went to an Outlet village up in the north, so 1.5 hr drive each way. I got a real good bargain on Under Armour shoes. They were more than 50% off and then at check out an additional 20% was taken off. So I think I paid approx 25% of the original price. I got two pays... one for indoor workouts and I think I may use the other pair outside as I do a lot of walking and I like the color for outside. Normally I stick to Nike or Asics for workouts shoes and Nike and UA clothing, but maybe UA will be good too.

Saturday I did Cathe Live Vertical Loading 2, which I really enjoyed. I was still feeling my glutes from Wednesday's workout! I think these TB workouts are good, but I don't get to work the muscles as hard as when I do single muscle groups so never any DOMs from TB days.

Will check in later with a workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Today I did more Sydney Cummings - I did Kickboxing/abs for 35 minutes + a tough 10 minute back/bis workout + a 10 minute hiit workout + 20 minute stretch. It's mother's day. I get to do a loooooooooooong workout today.

Happy shopping to both of you Annette and Henriette! Have a Happy Mother's Day ladies.

Hi again,

Today I did the latest Cathe Live Cardio boxing and Cardio barre and really enjoyed it. I am more used to barre conditioning or toning, not cardio, so it was different from what I expected but still good. The boxing got my HR up and got me sweaty and the time flew by.

Peg - my active days do burn a lot of calories according to my FitBit. A real bad day for me is around 2000 calories, normal day 2400 and active days with workout and walks up to 3000 calories. It's a good thing I burn a lot on most days as I like my food. If I cleaned up my eating I could see results a lot quicker, but at the moment that seems like one to many things to be dealing with right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Mother's Day to all the Daily Check In moms!!! Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.