@Daily check in Weekend May 13-14

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I am back after having been MIA for a couple of weeks.

I still have my cold, 8 weeks already now, but I am finally starting to sleep more at night instead of just coughing with a splitting headache and sore throat, so I hope to have more energy to workout again. For the past couple of weeks I struggled just getting through my work week and the bball trainings and was often in bed by 9.

Linda - I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Today I tried out my two new KCM dvd's that had aarived while I was feeling too crap to w/o. First I did Meltdown w/o 2. 30min heavy bag tabata w/o. Loved it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a slightly longer heavy bag w/o then the bonuses we are used to. Afterwards I did upper body streng from KCM's Body Design. That dvd is set up as 6 15min workouts that you can mix and match. So perfect as add ons, like I did to get an extra 15 min upper body workout after all the boxing, or to make your own w/o. I guess like a mini blender on one dvd. So far first impression was really good. Upper body strength covered my upper body, all muscle groups in just 15min and left me shaking. Perhaps a combination of no workout other than lots of walks for 2 weeks and going quite heavy.

I hope everyone has a good weekend, all things considered and can find some peace and time to relax.

Good to see you feeling better Henriette. I have been in and out on the forum ever since my basement was turned upside down. the leak has been taken care of - it's the repair that is taking so long. anyway...

Today I did my own workout blender of kickboxing mixed in with bi's and shoulders. I finished with legs and push ups - my own hoco via cathe. it was about 1 hour all in all. I added on stretch and a youtube meditation.

henriette - i just cant get into kcm. not sure why. i have lots of her dvds just sitting there. i find her kinda boring.

have a great weekend everyone.

Henriette, hope you feel better soon.

I did Rhythmic Step. Love that one. I messed up a few times, but did pretty well. Love that one. I wish she'd do another like that. I'll have to get back to the Seasun Zieger one that I have. I haven't mastered that one at all.

Hi everyone. Today I did Jeanette Jenkins Blast off the belly fat. I've decided to keep it. It's not a killer type of wkout but still pretty engaging and it really does work the core very well. Missy, I love Rhythmic step. I always fall back on a good ol step wkout if I don't know what to do. I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. Happy Mother's day to all the mommy's of little people and furry 4 legged children. Thinking of you Linda. I wish you peace and comfort.

Happy Mother's Day to all the daily check ladies who are mothers. Have a great day![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I did Cathe Live Cardio works with barre and core. Very nice indeed!!

Hello ladies .......nice workouts this weekend!
Hey Henriette, very nice to see you again. : ) Very sorry about these lingering health issues of yours. : ( Thanks for the reviews on KCM's latest offerings. I am going to try one of her youtubes this week ....yeah, she has posted a couple!
Hope your repairs get done Ceci!

I've taken three days "off" & hope to see you all tomorrow. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.