Daily Check in Wednesday May 9th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Linda - so sorry to hear about your ex-husband. Big hugs to you. I am glad to read Coco is still making you laugh - or gag :)

Today I did more Sydney Cummings. Wow. She is awesome. I did kickboxing + strength. That was amazingly low impact and enduring. What a sweatfest.

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks Ceci, yes "gag" might be a good word. Sometimes he likes to lay next to me, but upside down, meaning
Head down, butt up next to my head!! I let him, but tell him, " don't you let any stinkys"!!!:)

Hi gals,

Today I went to the gym early and did 20 minutes of weights and of course my shoulder almost immediately started hurting [emoji21],sigh.

Then I taught my Disco Circuit workout to 7 ladies which thankfully is all nonweighted exercises. This was 51 minutes long.

Hope to lay in the sun after taking son to work.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies! Siobhan is that in YouTube? You always seem to do such interesting workouts!

My dear Linda, I’m so sorry. Being an “ex” husband does not take anything away from how you felt. Being together for 30 years is huge and I’m so sorry for your loss. It can’t be easy and I hope you find some peace in the midst of your sorrow. Love to you friend.

Hi all,

Linda - I am sorry to hear about your ex.

I have been MIA a few days again. We started back at work and daycare on Monday but the start of the week was unseasonably hot again so my stomach got upset and I decided time outside walking etc was better than indoor workout.

Wednesday I finally managed a real workout. I did the first 40min of CTX lean legs before I had to take Magnus to the sports physio. He got injured in a game last Sunday so we wanted to check out how bad it was and when he could play again. Later in the day I did 20min of a dance workout. And with it being Wednesday I also went for several walks.

It sure felt great to be more active again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Peg & Henriette.....I hope you are feeling better Henriette, and I hope Magnus wasn't injured too much,
And can get back to his activities very soon. I have been really wrapped up with Kelly here lately, learning stepboxing, And kickboxing combos! They are a lot of fun. I really like the 30 MTF Kickboxing workout and didn't realize that There is a Tutorial section on that DVD where she demos each combo in both workouts to get familiar with Them. That's really neat! (The one where she has the number 33 on her top on the cover. Older one, I think.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.