Daily Check-in, Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Good morning ladies........

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Upper Body Baker's Dozen" - 20 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 20 min. Row & Lower Body EMOM

Have a good day!

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. It was nice to see us all getting 'er done!

Nice mix today Linda!

Today I did PHA 2 (I think) from one of Cathe's later series - red and black bottoms, black shirt.
What is that brand she is wearing? I don't know the symbol on the upper left leg. I'd love to see Cathe's running shoe and workout clothing collection. I mean - what does she do with all of her running shoes? If she created a 50/50 raffle for charity (half to Cathe) and the prizes are..... Cathe's outfits/pair of barely worn running shoes, I'd participate. We are pretty similar in size although I suspect I am a bit taller (almost 5'5, size 7 running shoe). And, I would wear my winnings while working out to the workout in which Cathe wore the outfit/runners. Sometimes I am matching Cathe's workout clothing colours and it makes me giddy.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today was a 95 minute circuit at the gym. Upper body(machines and dumbbells) , sled (new record 723 pushed and it was a bear, my foot slipped and my hip popped but I did it not quite as far but still I pushed it 3/4 of the way), then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Hopefully I am not paying for the sled push later.

Nice workouts ladies.

Nice workout Siobhan with PHA 2, that's a neat workout.

Nice long 95 min gym circuit today Annette.......hope your hip will be ok!

Happy Tuesday ladies:)

Linda- Nicely done on today's workout with:

Blender- "Upper Body Baker's Dozen" - 20 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 20 min. Row & Lower Body EMOM

High fives & WTG!! Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Good job on today's workout with:

LITE PHA 2= 44 Min Approx. Fun workout. I agree Cathe wears super cute outfits. I do not recognize the logo on her pants in this workout either.

WTG and high fives on PHA2 good stuff! Have a good day;)

Annette- Bravo on your 95 Min gym circuit workout. The focus was on Upper Body, Sled(A killer 723 lbs) (I hope your hip is ok) and floor work- abs, legs, & glutes.
Bravo again on your gym circuit workout. Hoepfully allis well with your hip.Have blessed day;)

Here's today's workouts:

KCM 30MTF - CoffeyFit "Raw Total Body Strength- Push - Sh, Tri's & Chest = 18 Min
Jessica Smith - Walk off Belly Fat 5 days = 46 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min

Have a Have a nice day everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.