Daily Check In, Tuesday Jan.19

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
Today was ICE Total Body Metabolic workout with Blizzard Blast. I went up in all weights for the main workout and stayed with Cathe on the blast. Good, solid workout.

Good morning everyone,

Today I did Qinetic - XFA guys total body circuit workout which was 40 minutes. I added on a Qinetic Sarah Kusch leg workout.

Conni - I still don't have those darn workouts!

Welcome Henrietta! I hope your ankle is okay.
Annette - Good Golly - are you trimming down even more. You have been going hard ever since your joined the gym
Dawn and Sandy - enjoy your workouts.

Hey girls!!! Short on time today... I did X10 step workout and part of the ICE MM triceps.. stretched and then got going.. Crazy cold here still, but on the upswing. Great workouts girls!!!

Have an awesome day!!!

Hi gals,

Ceci, technically I have lost inches and my pants are smaller now. So it has paid off so far.

I did 32 minutes of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing today then the abs off of KCM TLC BOXING.

It is cold today and calling for snow by the weekend.

Oh and ladies while I know it was probably the fit and the mixture of fabrics in these jeans ( ex. 63% cotton,22% polyester, 14% rayon and 1% Spandex) I was able to get into a size 8 !!!

Yes I bought them and well my dh liked them ;-)

Last edited:
Hi everybody! Yesterday it was STS Back Shoulder and biceps disc 7 I think.Today I did the original Imax. How is it that I am so fully satisfied after trying a new Cathe' s dvd? This one is a bit old but I so enjoyed it, all though in the end I had cramps on my left foot.
Welcome Henrietta, must not be that easy putting in your workouts on such busy days. I understand your addiction for fitness dvds, I have purchased almost all of Cathe's in such a short time!
Annette, congratulations, effort and constancy always pay off!
Cecififi, I admire your passionate love for fitness, which makes you try new approaches and training methods. Dawn, we do what we can, especially when we are not top form, don't we? That is what really counts, nothing else
Connie, looking forward to try Ice and Cathe Live, but I will subscribe to the latter in the next months. Have a good day, girls and stay strong

Thank you to all of you for welcoming me to your check in. I am so happy to have found people who understand and even share my obsession with workout dvds and everything that comes with it... Like the many outfits you need. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to match my colors with those on screen so I can really be a part of the class. Perhaps I should switch to Cathe Live before I go that crazy seeing there everyone wears something different.

Today didn't go quite as planned. Fortunately the pain in my ankle is nearly completely gone, but after a full day at the office I had to pick up my son from after school care, then we both had a dentist appointment and after that Instill had to get groceries so by the time we'd had dinner and my son was in bed it was rather late and I was not really in the mood for a super long workout. It also didn't help that the rotation said ICE CUB for today. I've only done it once so far, but it is definitely my least favorite. Anyways I managed to do it. It's not a bad workout, it's just not as much fun as the others and by the time I was done with it I definitely didn't feel like Icy Core.

Better luck tomorrow I guess. Wednesdays are also busy though... I have to give the youth basketball training before dinner, but at least I work from home on Wednesdays so I can be in sports clothes all day, although I will need to change between coaching basketball and doing my own workout. Could you imagine if to show up at their training in one of my new super colorful capris? I think my son might be horrified.

Last edited:
Technically, it is the 20th, but did not get in my workout 'till DH went to bed and out of my hair! lol.
Did STS Hiit 30-30 (love the music in this one!) & just practiced my dumbbell form for a bit with Jeffrey Brooks on youtube.

stayed with Cathe on the blast.
Right on!! Good for you.

Hey there Henriette! :) Nice to see you. I am not new to check-ins, but have just been popping by these 'Daily' ones a couple of times as my original check-in has been slowing down quite a bit. Hope it's alright!

Annette, wow! Congrats on your shaplier you! Is that a word? Probably not. lol.

Hope everyone had the best day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.