Daily Check In Tues June 7, 2016

~Elsie

Cathlete
Hey friends, :)

Looks like I am back to working out super early or late night again, lol. It is sooo hot during the day.

I did ICE MMelt Back + a 6 minute jump rope w-o from Zuzka on youtube. Phfff. It was not pretty ....me & skipping! ;) :oops:

Did I spot Conni earlier? Hey, how has everything been going in NY?

Hi Elsie and all who follow,

Today was Cathe's MMA Kickbox cardio only. It felt good.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, today was Cathe live mish mosh legs. Despite using only 5 and one 15 pounds dbs (for deadlifts), that was tough! Cathe knows how to work your legs! Instead of the dumbells I used my weighted vest and held one or two light dbs in my hands when necessary to go heavier. That worked fine. I am still going on with my wrist therapy, I think I won't be able to lift heavy at least until end of August, September. So I try workarounds... Take care

Hi ladies!

Nice workouts! I should try Zuzka... For some reason I just get the feeling I will find her annoying.

I forgot to mention some of the exercizing I did yesterday... A 30 min bike ride with my son.

That is also how my evening started today. As soon as we got home today we hopped on our bikes, this time for nearly an hour. My son recently got a 26inch bike so now he actually bikes my speed, or faster seeing I have a heavy mama bike meant for transporting kids and groceries, not so much for a recreational ride. Nevertheless it was lovely as it was a beautiful day and I had been holed up inside the office all day.

Tonight I did Cathe Live PHA training. I loved it!!! My legs were already a little tired from yesterday and now I am pretty sure I will feel it tomorrow. Very good w/o hitting more or less the whole body. It really got me sweating but perhaps the room was also rather hot due to the good weather.

I just a couple weeks left of my Cathe live subscription so I will try to make the most of it before I take a break from it. Will also try some of the BOD before the trial period ends as I plan to cancel it anyways.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.