Daily check-in, Thursday November 19

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Hi ladies, today I did the step and low-impact sections of Cathe's X10. They are really tough! I was too tired to do more, but I did what I could. I think I need a rest day at this point. I also worked three hours, walked one of the dogs for 30 minutes, and this afternoon will go to hospital. My dad had his operation done yesterday. So, if someone has to tell me how to get a 36 hours day instead of 24 is welcome!!! Have a beatiful day, girls

Hi Sandy,

You are definitely in need of a break! Take it and enjoy. I hope all is well with your father also.

Today was Party Rockin Step 1. Didn't get much sleep last night so it was ...interesting, to say the least, lol.

Sounds like both of you need more sleep hours in your day.

Today I did Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing the 1st 4 combos and the combined so 51 minutes to complete that part.

I don't know what is going on but I am sweating more than I ever have even with shorter not as intense workouts .

And my heart rate was even good when I did Body Max the other day off the step cardio only when Cathe did the heart rate check I was still within my age bracket. I really thought it wouldn't be high enough. I'm confused or my body is.

Anyway I rambled enough, have a great day!

Good afternoon ladies,

Thanks for getting us started Sandy.

Today I did.... Cassey Ho pilates again. I also walked the dog for 20 minutes this morning and for about the same last evening.
With my DH away, I am just run off my feet. Pilates is all I can muster this week. I am liking it though.

Great workouts everyone.

And yes, Conni, Sandy - I hope you both have deep sleeps tonight. You deserve the rest. Praying for a steady recovery for you dad Sandy. Always prayers and positive thoughts for your DH Conni.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.