Daily Check In Thursday, July 18

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

Siobhan - Sean is great, working his rear end off this summer and getting ready to go back to school. Got an apartment this year ( God help us..). I am busy with DH in rehab due to pneumonia ( that can really mess up an MS patient), and getting 1776 ( the show I did for Hudson Players in February with Sean)ready for State competition in September, and looking at some choreography projects.

Today was Cathe Live Upper Body Sculpt!

Whoa Conni - you are doing a lot. Wow. How exciting about the competition. Sean must be going into 2nd year? Sorry to read about your DH. Pneumonia is never good. I hope he is on the mend. that said, good luck with your competition. I didn't know there was such a thing as competitive theatre!

Good workout by the way.

Today I did Xtrain bi's/tri's + Hardstrikes premix with no conditioning. Loved it. Love Xtrain music.

I hope you all have great workouts today.

Hi gals,

Sorry to hear about your hubby, pneumonia is rough on anyone.

Today it is really hot and humid (expecting thunderstorms later) but I worked on a different kickboxing circuit with the music I have for the aerobic workout. Not sure if the music fits but I don't want to buy more music until I am sure I will have more than 1 class a week to teach.

I am a sweaty mess.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, excellent sweaty workouts today! :) Annette, there's tons of free workout music on youtube.... have to look around to get what you want, but there's no need to buy when it's free!!

Feeling on the mend somewhat & did XTrain SuperCuts 43 minutes (workout blendered my own mishmosh repeating exercises I need more, leaving out almost all horizontal conditioning which I do not like especially in this heat & worked my non-dominant/left side first) WB is very useful!! Supercuts is awesome! First time I tried it today. Not boring at all.

Conni, always nice to see you. So very sorry to hear about your hubby's pneumonia. Wishing him a speedy recovery. ((Take good care))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.