Daily check in Thursday December 21st

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I will get us started today... not many days until Christmas! Yeah!

Today I took it easy start of the day, letting Mick decide when I could workout. I didn't feel like pausing the DVD constantly so I waited until a nap where he was really far gone.

I did Pure Strength Back & Bi's, skipping the abs and then I did a Kick, Punch and Crunch premix which was meant to be only Kick and Punch, so I stopped it after 30min when Cathe moved on to Abs as I am not meant to work them yet, at least not any real ab work.

Have a lovely Thursday and a good workout or rest day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette and all who follow,

Today was a late workout. Went out with my hubby all day since he is now off .

So after we came home I went to the gym and did 47 minutes on the elliptical machine. I think I am going to have to change the settings on the elliptical machine because I can't get my heart rate up to a cardio level.

Have a great day and workout![emoji3][emoji963]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi girls, tonight I was tired again, but managed to program a short version of Kelly's StepBoxing DVD.
Did the warmup, 1 combo and the stretch. I like that one a lot, a good stretch at the end too. I work a half day
Tomorrow, then I am off until the 2nd and I really need it too....Sure gonna miss having the week to fool with
Cathe's new DVDs...have done that the last couple years, but my Kellys'should be in my hands for next week,
So it will be "get to know Kelly" week instead. Got my calendar today, it's nice, but not too overly excited about it.
Everyone stay safe, and have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.