Daily check in Thursday December 14th, 2017

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I thought I could try some new dvds upstairs if I used the baby phone while Mick napped in his playpen downstairs. Well that didn't really work.

I managed 17min of cross train Xpress All step, than stopped it as I was not in the mood for the confusion and learning curve required for this step workout. I then did 10min of the Crosstrain xpress kickbox before Mick screamed downstairs and I had to move my workout downstairs. There I did a Tatsiana Travis Step Mix on YouTube. I have been meaning to try them for a while, but as she is Brazilian everything is in Portuguese, which I do not speak, but it turned out to be very doable steady state step with good music. The language thing didn't actually bother me. I got the cueing, but any chatting in between I just ignored and it was fine. Will try some more of these step mixes when I have to workout downstairs.

In the afternoon I went out to lunch with another Danish girl due on New Year's Eve that I had found online. So a nice change getting out and about other than for running errands or going to basketball with Magnus.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette and all who follow,

Today I went to the gym and did 29 minutes on the stair machine and then 47 minutes on the elliptical machine, my legs are feeling it[emoji44].

I am still trying to get below 180 on the scale. Since I hit my goal I have managed to maintain right around 180 only going up to 180.75 never going above that so I am happy.

Cold day here, we had snow yesterday evening, my birthday son said that he always wished for snow on his birthday, he got his wish yesterday on his 21st birthday![emoji3]

Have a great day and workout!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette & Annette, hope your day has been good. Today I did a blender High Step Circuit Mix. That'll
Be it for today.
Greetings to all that follow!

Hey ladies ......nice workouts this week!! Way to go on trying new ones. You found a friend online Henriette? That sounds fun! Hope you are all enjoying your snow .....or a little anyway. ; )
Moving has been very stressful ....new place has furnace needing repairs, fridge isn't working etc. Overall, its a nice place but needing some 'moving in'/work it seems. Downstairs neighbours are doing laundry 5 times a day (with no kids) whatever that's all about. I am going to try to re-negotiate our utility share I think as they are far more energy consumptive than us. The telephone company has completely messed up our phone ....haven't had phone since Dec 9th, which is stressful in itself as both of my parents are in somewhat fragile health & might need to get me. They live very far away. DH has a cell, but I don't know why they won't call that one. I am so, so busy here and trying to get back to getting a little sleep and DH thought it was a great idea to do a social thing on Sunday. I just don't have time ....... we just moved in, I have gifts I need to get for my nephews etc. Anyway, that's me and some of my stress ......thanks for letting me vent. Still don't have a lot of the workout stuff moved etc., but the running upstairs with boxes etc has been my workout! Hoping to consistently get back to check-ins with workouts before too long.

Take care my friends. I wonder how Missy has been doing?

eta: New workouts look energetic & fun, although I have to say all the wrist heavy stuff isn't for me either! I usually modify where I can.

Hi gals! Annette you’re doing a great job and keep in mind that your weight includes all the muscle you’ve been building too. Good for you. Henriette that’s pretty gutsy to do a workout with someone who speaks a different language. I’m not sure I would even attempt it. Plus having to stop to care for baby Mick.....you’re doing pretty dam awesome! And lunch with someone you met online? That’s gutsy too! Linda I would love to do a blender of high Step. It sounds like fun. I keep thinking I’ll try On Demand for a month. But there’s so much I already have. Elsie, nice to see you. I’m sorry for all your troubles. One day at a time as they say. Stay strong. Thinking if you.

Anyway, today I had an unexpected rest day. I was off work and wanted to do Hard strikes with the heavy bag Tabata (1 hour 20 minutes I think). But my daughter stopped by and we spent the morning chatting over coffee. It was nice.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.