Daily Check-in Thursday, April 25th 2024

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I am starting us off.... I will do a Cathe Live Iron Upper Body. I'll report back on how it goes.

I am just reading that Linda is taking some time off due to a medical issue. Whaaaat! Linda!!! I am so sorry to read this. How are you? Please update us about how you are doing. You are missed here. You are such a cheerleader of our workouts. What will we do without you? I hope you recover and are able to do some workouts. Please check-in when you can.

Good Morning Everyone,

I managed 35 minutes of the above workout. I am feeling pressured to stop (plus, I didn't want to work my chest today as I am just getting back into a workout and my toe is still hurting a bit) as my DH needs the basement. It's tax season and everything is due April 30th (he's an accountant) so he works non-stop except for sleeping around this time each year.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
siobhan

Good morning everyone:)

Welcome back Siobhan!;)

Siobhan- I'm sorry your toe is still hurting you. Things like that never heal up as soon as you'd like.

Good job on your 35 min workout. Do what you can safely. And if your toe bothers you too much to workout its ok to just rest.

Yes, it is crazy busy time for Accountants. My oldest son is a CPA. During the tax season its pretty crazy work but he gets through it past tax seaon in which the work hours become more normal. Oh just to update you I fell out of bed Sunday morning and landed on an upper rib. So I'm very sore and scaling back my workouts a bit it length and intensity.
Although today will be intense but I'm avoiding weights particularly upper body, I' m modifying like crazy and being careful.

Hello's and waves to:

Annnette- have a great workout and fun day;)

Linda- we miss you. Sending you prayers and well wishes.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 20-Min HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout = 24 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Full Throttle = 55 Min NO AMPED BAR

Enjoy your day ladies:)

Nora

ps. The power company will be replacing power pole tomorrow and we'll have no power from 9-3 PM. So we will be without power during my usual my usual workout time. So I will not be working out tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

My mother and uncle(her brother) both worked during tax season and were extremely busy.

Today I came to the gym and did a 2 hour circuit comprised of upper body weights using machines, cables and dumbbells, then did the sled up to 12 plates. A guy said that my pain sounds like a nerve impingement. Just what I don't need more nerve issues. But I pushed through and did it. Then is was lower body machines (4 machines) then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch, finished with some heavy bag work .

I am very worked out!

Nice workouts ladies!!

Nora. You fell out of bed? And hurt your ribs? Is that because you've been a bit dizzy lately? I am so sorry to read this. I hope you are mending. How do you feel today?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.