DAILY Check In Thurs June 9th,2016

~Elsie

Cathlete
Hey friends! It is Thursday already! Oh noo!

Hope everyone is feeling alright today. I am tired, but okay. :)

My w-o is ICE MMelt Shoulders just subbing weight plate 'car drivers' & figure 8's for the upright rows (those tweaked my neck last time), practiced forearm stands + 6 minutes of skipping.

Hi Elsie,

I had another short workout today. I did Burnsets biceps + Hoco Body Blast - Impact - 20 minutes. Still feeling under the weather! Glad you got in a workout.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Hi gals,

Today I did ICE Rock em Sock em Kickbox and then abs off of CTX All Step and Kickboxing so 18 minutes of abs.

Cool windy day today.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, yesterday was Rythmic Step, love love love, while today I did Ice Bootcamp no upper body + Mark Lauren Efx workout 1, a tough one!

Hi Ladies!

Today I spread my w/o's across the day between work and everything else I had going on today.

I did Live Crush it Low impact... All very familiar moves again had me wondering if I had done it before, but I checked and I had not. I guess it's like you say Shiobhan... There's a lot of the same on Cathe Live. Fortunately I love it and I only have a few weeks left until I am taking a break from live.

2nd w/o of the day was a 10km bike ride with my son. The same route we took the other day... Lovely when the weather is good.

Lastly I did another new to me KCM Body Training, the first "standing" leg workout. I really felt it and it was a nice change from using weights or super high intensity/impact with lots of jumps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.