Daily Check-in, Saturday, March 11, 2023

Czechfan

Cathlete
Happy Saturday/weekend ladies;)

Just starting us off. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend with or without workouts depending on how your feeling. Hello's to Linda, Annette, nd Siobhan:)
Annette- Nice workout yesterday with:

46 minute CDorner kickboxing workout with wrist weights on and then 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes, well done. High Fives!!;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- Your Body Will Thank you - 7 Min Flow= 7 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Workout with me!- 45 - 60 min Rhythm Ride= 64 Min
P30PP- Upper Body- TS- Back & Bi's= 17 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing= 20 Min

Have a great weekend ladies;)

Nora

Hey Nora, great Saturday workout with
YT- MLP- Your Body Will Thank you - 7 Min Flow= 7 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Workout with me!- 45 - 60 min Rhythm Ride= 64 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing= 20 Min. WTG!

This is my usual rest weekend, but today has been crazy…from my car not starting this
morning and having to go get a new battery put in after we got it jumped and then
helping a policeman get a cat that was hanging around my front door since this morning.
Mission accomplished on both!

Waves to Annette & Siobhan.

Hi ladies:)

I had to revise my workouts. My arm is sore today in my arm that I broke two years ago. So I opted to not do :

KCM- 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing= 20 Min.

I still did MPL, and the Kaleigh Cohen Cycling workout in addition to:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Arms & Abs Walk= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Premix- Finisher (Boxing) = 11 Min

So that's it. Wow! Linda what a day you have had. I hope your can doesn't give you any more troubles. I hope the cat hanging around found it's owners and is safe.

Enjoy your weekend;)

Nora

Good switch out on your workouts Nora! Sometimes we have to do that! hope you enjoyed your rest day
Annette & hello to Siobhan!

Yes, I had never seen this cat and it appeared yesterday morning, hanging right beside my front porch.
It scared me when I took Jack out the first time.....not expecting that! Then it would run from there
to the street and into a storm drain at the curb. and then be at the door the next time I went out and so forth.
The animal control lady doesn't work on weekends I guess, so when I called, they sent a policeman.
He saw it when he came to my door and the cat took off to the drain again! I got some of Jack's food
and we spent probably 15-20 min. at the drain trying to get the cat to come out.....picture this. me & the
cop sitting on the curb beside the drain with a little cat head sticking out. Finally, the cat came out and
to me and then to the policeman. He was able then to get it behind the neck and put it in the squad vehicle.
I asked him if he was going to the SPCA and he assured me he was. I can only believe that. It may
have been a stray or maybe someone dropped it off.....but it didn't appear to want to leave this area..
I don't know. I am not really a "cat" person, but I wanted it to be safe. I hope it is.

Hi Everyone,

I also took a rest day yesterday. Today I did a Caroline G workout (Iron Series) for chest/back/shoulders and 20 minutes of another Iron Series for biceps and triceps. Arms are fried in a good way.

Nice job Linda saving a life! That was so kind of you.
Nora - I hope your arm is feeling better today
I hope you enjoyed your rest day Annette.

I am working all day but gonna skate late afternoon. yeah. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.