Daily check in Monday May 9th

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

It was great reading everyone's check ins yesterday and thanks for your intro Molasses.

Yesterday was a rest day for me... Although I didn't really rest. I drove to my parents in Denmark stopping to pick up my son in Germany. So just over 12 hours after leaving we arrived. We were lucky... No serious traffic, just some road works especially in Germany reducing the speed limit to 60 km/hr instead of unlimited. My son had his headset on most of the time listening to music so I heard 1 and a half audio books. Made the trip a little more fun. Once we arrived we had a late dinner and caught up with boardgames etc. and no workout.

This morning I introduced my mom to Cathe. I brought my Chromecast with me so we did Cathe live together. My mom picked Butts & guts... Tough but good w/o. Afterwards when our legs were burning and the sweat was dripping off us my mom said she was glad I'd only be here for a week. It had been a while since my mom's last w/o so it was far from easy... Then again, despite my many weekly w/o's they are always challenging for me to... Just up the weights or jump a little higher. Tomorrow is a new day and we will try another one... Just not as heavy on the legs.

Shiobhan - what a great gift to yourself! I definitely don't regret getting it. I may change to on demand when/if Cathe's new dvd's come out as I will want to try them and there are also a lot of older dvd's and STS that I want to try, so buying them and getting them shipped to Europe would cost a fortune... And I already own Xtrain, RWH and Ice so I am not short on w/o's.

It's still beautiful summer weather until the end of the week so we will have to make the most of it. I love good weather I just worry about my pale skin and freckles so always use SPF50.

Have a great start to the week.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Wow - Henriette - you sure do a lot. a 12 hour drive? oh my. And, you worked out with your mom!
Elsie - I also love molasses and have a great chewy molasses cookie recipe I bake often

great workouts this weekend everyone.

Today I was short on time and slept in (I have two clients after work) but I couldn't resist Cathe Live. I did Strong Upper Body Express which was perfect. Just love her live.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Today was the timesaver (no conditioning) off of Hard Strikes then to the gym for 47 min. of weight work. I managed 1 rep with a barbell loaded at 100 pounds, but 1 was all I could muster and still get the bar back on the rack( nobody was spotting me my mistake). I am finding myself able to do more of the higher intensity stuff on Cathe's workouts now (before I modified most of the jumping), but there are still too many jumping jacks on that workout,LOL! I am sure it is due to the weight loss and the weight lifting combined to give me more stamina.

Anyway, I got my new swimsuit back from the seamstress and now I have no more saggy bottom, YAY!!!

Have a great day!!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good wee start. Cecififi and Henriette, you make me want to subscribe to Cathe live immediately! I will not subscribe to On demand, though, as last year I made a really good investment on most of her dvs. I have no regrets, they are worth every single penny.
Today I did Xtrain legs, I chose this one as it requires almost no equiment. Great workout, it has standing work, discs and ball work, traditonal floor work, always effective. I also added the barre work at the end....
Henriette , enjoy your mom and vacation and mind the sun: I also use sun cream with 50 Spf, going down a little by little. By the time I start getting a little tan on my face my vacation usually finishes, so people hardly believe I have been to the seaside....(I normally spend 10 to 14 days at the seaside in Southern Italy during summer..)

Is it Monday already?

Today I did ICE LI Sweat Cardio 2/step plus BBlast premix & Jessica Smith 18 min Arm routine. Feeling pms'y & weak in the knees, so that made me tired! Have to work tonight.

Henriette, that is so neat that you and your Mom did a w-o together!! :)
Ceci, so nice that you are enjoying your Mom Day present. :) I am considering Cathe Live as well. Our internet here ought to be better, but it's not as we are "at the end" of the perimeter or some such tech talk. lol. fitnessGlo, which I am using now, is pretty good during non-peak times.
Annette, your taut tush needs a taut bikini bottom!! ;) So, was that a bench press with 100 pounds?? Whoa.
(I normally spend 10 to 14 days at the seaside in Southern Italy during summer..)
Oh, that sounds lovely!! I have to wear sunscreen that has titanium oxide (5.5% or more). I have very allergic skin that I inherited from my Dad. We get sunburn in March. In Canada. lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.