Daily Check in Monday May 14th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Today I did more Sydney. I was short on time so did her 10 minute legs supersets + Upper Body Supersets - only 20 minutes. Wow. Her shorter workouts are great add on's and they are tough.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the day and your workouts.

siobhan

Hi Ceci,

Today I taught my new Silver and Fit workout I put together on Sat. It went over well. I had 17 ladies and gentlemen in the class. This was 51 minutes. Between classes I drove my son to work. I returned to the gym and taught my Sweat with Annette class to 10 ladies. It was a Kick punch/ aerobic circuit for an hour.

I have a bunch of errands that need running.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

I still love that name Sweat with Annette. So catchy!

I will have to look into this new trainer you are doing Siobhan. Is there ever any music for her workouts?

Tonight I did Toasted Trisets Upper Body... and boy did I get toasted! I think even the upper/lower split works better for me than TB workouts as there is more time for each muscle group. I guess the best is still completely separate, or like one day arms, one day back, one shoulders, one Chest and one legs... but that requires a lot of time and days for pure strength leaving little time for all the other fun workouts like Step and kickboxing. Anyways... I can recommend this Upper Body workout if you want to work your upper body hard for just under an hour and have the time fly by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.