Daily Check in Monday June 6, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I managed STS chest/shoulders/biceps - all but the final round. I do this in trisets to make it go faster so this workout was only 30 minutes - which was all I had!

The weekend is over. It's back to business. Have a great Monday everyone.

Hi gals,

Back from vacation, lost a lot of money but we had fun. Found out while on vacation that dh got a raise (small but a raise nevertheless), so that was good news.

Today I worked on a circuit routine for Silver and Fit for an hour at home and then did a 35 min. circuit at the gym. Couldn't talk to anybody about insurance because the owner's wife wasn't there today. I hope I don't give some senior a heart attack the first time I go to teach. LOL!!

Have a great day!!

Annette, so sure you are going to be such a great teacher and trainer!
Yesterday I did not feel very well again, so decided to take a break from my Workouts. Today I felt better but right after work I had to rush to the therapist so no workout again. Hopefully I can do something tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

Today I felt like Christmas came early... I discovered Beachbody on Demand (BOD) is finally available here. I was super excited, wanting to tell anyone who would listen. After dinner I signed up for 30 day free trial and logged in. Boy was I disappointed! All the programs I was looking forward to doing that I do not yet own aren't even there and stuff I already own like Cize you need to upgrade (pay extra for). Crazy! So you pay nearly 40 euros per quarter and not even Body Beast is on there. Just TurboFire, Chalean Extreme and several old Shaun T programs and the P90 programs. I own more fun stuff than what is there and I had really been looking forward to doing 21 DFE and 22 Hard Corps and a few others like exclusive Cize w/o's but it doen't look like that will happen anytime soon. Probably once 21 DFE is on there I will still have to pay extra for it. There is just one program I want to try... Tai Cheng which is on there and I don't own it yet.

I was so set on trying BOD that I decided to start my w/o with Jericho McMatthews (she was on Jackie Warner's crew on several dvds). She has one w/o on BOD. The w/o may be good, but it lacked music to get you going and no real warm-up. And I stopped after less than 5 min. That's another downside to BOD in Europe... No app and no option to download or use airplay or chromecast and when I tried an old TurboJam it kept buffering. Conclusion... I felt like someone brought me Christmas and then took it away from right under my nose. I will be cancelling it again!

So after feeling all disappointed... That was when I decided I needed Cathe to cheer me up with some Cardio.

I did double cardio... So by the end it looked like I had jumped in a pool with my clothes on. First off I did for Cathe Live For the love of Cardio. It all seemed so familiar and I couldn't remember if I had done it before or if I had just watched the sneak peek too often on YouTube. By the end with burpees etc I think I decided I hadn't done it before. Afterwards I wanted to add on a short one only made the mistake of picking one that was full of tabata style drills... So starting off with burpees etc. That was Crosstrain express. Very tiring on top of that other one. I even got a stitch at one point! That never happens to me... Well I can't remember when the last time was. Anyways good w/o. Probably even better when not done as a double.

Now my rollercoaster of happiness and sadness due to BOD is just a distant memory, at least if I keep thinking about Cathe Live and how great those w/o's are and the other hundred or more w/o dvds I already own and don't have the time to revisit as often as I would like.

Have a good day/night and see you tomorrow.

Hello ladies,

Excellent work on more STS Ceci. You are so strong!
Nice to see you Annette. You didn't win big, but your hubby is earning more deserved income. I guess it all works out. I think with your classes, once you get to know the pace of your participants more, it will come more easily.
Excellent workout, Henriette. Aww, nothing worst than signing up for something & have it crap out on you ....I know what you mean.
(((Sandy))), take it easy & feel better soon. There is no need to try and do more than is necessary.

My workout today was Amy Bento Slo Mo Bi's & Tri's + 5 min firewalker tabata from CrossFire.

Take care all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back