-Daily Check-in Monday June 13th, 2016-

~Elsie

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope you are all off to a happy week! :)

I did three sets of chest circles, practiced my forearm stand & the rest of my time was for 'maintenance'. STS Plyo Legs did me in yesterday (everyone looks amazing in that video), so this morning I did a short quad mobility routine on youtube + mainly lower body foam rolling.
I will not be around tomorrow, so will be checking with you all on Wednesday. Take good care! Happy shoulder and wrist healing for you Sandy!

Hi Elsie,

Thanks for starting things off.

Today I did Turbulence Training Upper Body workout + Hardstrikes Tabata.

See you all tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi gals,

Now Ceci, why do you not attend church in the summer time? :confused:

Today was, KCM Total Body Kickbox the combo premix from the cardio workout (28 min.), then to the gym for 13 min. on the stair machine and then 45 min. of weight work.

I turned in my insurance information and my receipt for the insurance to the gym this morning, so now I wait to see where they want to put me. Some of the older ladies are putting suggestions in the suggestion box for an 11 am class that they are hoping the gym will have so that I can teach that. It won't be Silver and Fit since they can only have 2 Silver and Fit classes a week (even though the training said to workout 3 times a week go figure) and 2 Silver Sneakers so they will have to call it something else. I'm ok with that because I will still have the Silver and Fit training to fall back on and I won't have to necessarily follow their guidelines to the tee. Pray it all comes together.

Have a great day!!

PS.. I have the best tan considering it isn't actually summer yet, WHOO HOO!!!:)

Hi everybody!
Plyo legs is one of my fav w/o for legs. I will have to put it in my agenda for the next days! Today I did Cathe live High Intensity step cardio. I should have done sth lighter because I was a bit tired but anyway I finished it. No fancy coreography here, just Cathe's standard moves and some plyo. See you all tomorrow!

Hi ladies!

My plan to perhaps do 21 DFE leading up to the summer has been postponed now that it turned out BOD did not have it... BOD was just one big disappointment for me.

Instead with my never ending bargain hunting I have ended up purchasing several other w/o's for less than 21 DFE would have cost me.

Soon I willbe receiving:
Chalean Extreme, I have tried some of the w/o's but did not own it. Price has gone way down now.
TapOut - used to be 130 dollars and with reviews being mixed I definitely didn't want to spend that much. Now it was 15 euros incl. Shipping. Whohoo!
P90x grad... 4 w/o's I believe for just 5 pound.
Mark Lauren - the EFX and Mobility Rx, not super deals but not too expensive.

Now I really need some time off to try them all!!!

Today I wanted to do a double... I did Cathe Live Step & Pump and thought I could add more upper body with KCM split sessions upper body, but despite the upper section in the live w/o being short I had gone heavy enough to fry my muscles. So much for that plan! Instead I decided to try Mark Lauren. I have never done his w/o just read good reviews and then yesterday ordered those two sets a few hours before Elsie mentioned wanting to try them. Now while waiting for my dvds to arrive later this week I decided to try the free app. YAYOG... The free version only contains a warm up, novice circuit and cool down. I loved it! I am so glad I ordered his dvds! Even this novice one had me panting and dripping with sweat... Well it just never stopped after Step & Pump. Mark has a pleasant and clear way of explaining things and the quality was good. Pretty tough w/o when already tired. I did learn something though... Never drink water right before doing this particular w/o. One of the moves is fast swimmers on your stomach and that does not feel good when you are full of water!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.